CDMA Projects is our incredible service offered for our students and research scholars who can aid our service and assistance. We are working from the past ten years as we serve nearly 5000+ budding students and young research scholars. Our approach for handling students is “Service Oriented” as we offer number of unmatched services for students. Nearly students from 120+ countries were benefited from our service. CDMA is a research area which is highly in trend for the various country researchers and world class scientists. To understand the importance of CDMA Projects you must have a rudimentary knowledge on the current topics. Here’s some of the basic information regarding CDMA is provided for your reference,
—-“CDMA allows to refer many protocol used in 2G, and 3G of wireless communication. It allows numerous signals that permit multiple signals to attain the same transmission channel, which optimises the available bandwidth”.
Advanced Technologies in CDMA:
- CDMA systems based on signal processing
- Optical Fiber Communications
- Infrared Wireless Communications
- Radio resource management in MC-CDMA systems
- Signal processing techniques for increase capacity of UMTS networks
- OFDMA based Wimax and LTE networks
- Single channel-Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access
- MIMO(Multiple Input Multiple Output) systems
- Carrier Aggregation and LTE relaying
- Coordinated Multipoint
CDMA Projects are developed by using various tools, operations, and algorithms by our top experts. In this type of projects, we have developed integrated approach and tools for solving current issues effectively. We have 100+ world class experts who have the enough knowledge to work on current applications. Our organization has ISO 9001.2000 certification which continuously provides well designed CDMA projects for students. We offer novel concepts and hybrid algorithms for individual student projects.
Major Research Areas:
- Optical code division multiple access Networks
- Defence security issues
- CDMA system for multi user detection
- Space time beam forming
- Wide band CDMA technique
- MC-CDMA based transmission on technique
- Algorithm for channel estimation
- Mobile and satellite communication
- Pre equalisation for DS-CDMA and MC-CDMA system
Mobile and Satellite communication in CDMA:
- Mobile Content Delivery Innovations
- Wireless T3iple play convergence services
- Adaptive antennas to design wireless systems
- OFDM systems and technologies
- Cognitive Radio systems and spectrum usage
- Cross layer security and 3G/4G evolution
- Wireless geocasting, multicasting and broadcasting
- Highlights of 4G Ahead WP and 4G ahead video program
- Green wireless network architectures and communication protocols
- Location tracking and estimation
- Multiple access techniques
- Spectrum management and cognitive radio applications
- Wireless personal communications
- Adhoc networks and wireless access networks integration
- RFID protocols and networks
- SmartGrid application networks
- Mobile and cloud multimedia security
- Wearable and portable devices and computers
Development Tools and Software’s:
- LENA (NS3)
Purpose of Tools and Software’s:
NetSim: Acts as a both network simulator and emulator that used for network design and planning.
OPNET: Commercial network simulator that can be used to simulate CDMA cellular networks
QualNet: Commercial network technologies that works based on the request of OFDMA. It consists of advanced wireless library for the CDMA.
SEAMCAT: New development software that allows users to simulate Cellular Networks by using specific standard like W-CDMA/UTS or CDMA 2000-1X.
OpenBTS: Short for Open Base Transceiver Station which is mainly created for the cellular networks.
LENA (NS3): Open source and freely available LTE network simulator that used to validate the solution and algorithms of SON (Self Organized Network)
Mixim: Mixed simulator and modelling framework that supported in OMNeT++ simulator
Major Research Topics for CDMA:
- Design new CDMA modulation and demodulation techniques
- Fiber-to-the-Home networks build using CDMA
- Co-PDMA: Cooperative Pattern Division Multiple Access
- Network performance improvement using CDMA
- CS-CDMA: Comb spectrum CDMA techniques
- M2M communications in multiple users
- Hybrid Multiple access schemes (CDMA with TDMA, OFDMA with SCDMA etc.)
- Code assignment strategy design using CDMA
Latest CDMA Projects Titles:
- Integration of M-MQM modulations, LDPC codes, IFDMA for attaining high QoS
- Pulse power detection framework for O-CDMA Incoherent systems using fiber temperature fluctuations
- Design framework for Multiplicative characters and asymptotically optimal codebooks
- Dynamic compensation based power reduction scheme for LEO satellite
- Effective Narrowband interference suppression technique for ultra wideband receiver.
- Hybrid multiple access techniques for resource management
- Design novel algorithms to detect multiusers in Machine-2-Machince Communications
- CDMA based performance analysis in non-orthogonal multiple access
- Implementation of Interleave Division Multiple Access System with low latency
- Voltage combing method for analysis the CMOS Doherty power amplifier.
Apart from the above mentioned information we provide more new and novel topics for CDMA projects. By making use of allocated bandwidth we can attain secured communication via CDMA. This is a wonder us area for researchers to base their thesis on. So approach us we can revolutionise CDMA projects together.
Predict doubts yourself,
Together we can create the solutions…………….