4G Network Simulation Projects
4G Network Simulation Projects is our leading service that offers current research ideas for doctoral students and other research scholars. We have started our service for student’s research foundation to enhance their research career and academic excellence. Our organization is the world’s number one leading institute consisting of 150+ world-class employees to serve students worldwide. We provide complete solutions for your 4G Network Simulation Projects, including protocol development, algorithm implementation, and simulation completion.
We offer research ideas for students in the latest technologies and real time applications. We also support external research guidance such as research paper writing, thesis writing, paper publication, etc. Due to our vast experience and immense knowledge, we have successfully accomplished 5000+ Simulation Projects with our entire research team’s completed support.
Our knowledgeable experts are always knowledgeable because they have updated themselves with new ideas and invents new concepts to explore your research. Bring your ideas……we plan for your research success………………
Let’s glance over our immense support for your Projects,
Recent Research Trends in 4G Networks
- Upgrades in Networks
- Software Defined Radio Technology
- Advanced antenna systems
- High-end smartphones using WiGig
- NB-IoT deployment operators acceleration
- Speed improvement (high-demand)
- 5G technology to influence market prospects
Network Simulation Projects
4G Network Simulation Projects is our ever-growing service that started to fulfill our dream researcher’s needs. We support our students and scholars to develop Simulation Projects even with the beginners we support them. This Network is the world’s high-speed Network; the transmission and reception rate is high than the traditional networks (2G, 3G, wi-fi, and Wi-Max). To develop Simulation Projects, we have used a variety of simulation tools, including NS2, NS3, Opnet, OMneT++, and Qualnet. For your reference, below, we described the 4G Network Simulation tools.
4G NS2 Network Simulation
LTE Patch Files are also used in NS2 for 4G network simulation. Now, let’s the procedure to patch LTE files in NS2.
- In first, the LTE patch is download and save in ns-allinone-2.xx
- Next, Cd ns-allinone -2.xx/ in command prompt
- Patch LTE file by -p0<LTE. Patch
- Cd ns-allinone-2.xx/ns-2.xx/
- Install Sudo./install
- Execute LTE modules
- Write TCL script also for LTE simulation.
4G NS3 Network Simulation
NS3 is an open-source network simulator, and it supports LTE Model for the 4G Networks Simulation. It also supports the various aspects of functionalities for the evaluation of 4G LTE systems that are as follows:
- QoS aware scheduling
- Dynamic spectrum access,
- Radio resource management
- Inter-cell interference coordination
- Multi RAT Network Solution
- End-to-End QoE Provisioning
- Load balancing and mobility management
- UL and also DL LTE MAC schedulers
- Coordination solutions also for inter-cell interference
- Solutions also for heterogeneous networks
- Cognitive LTE systems
4G Qualnet Network Simulation
Qualnet is a commercial simulator for modeling and also simulating the networks. It consists of a library for federation interfaces, sensor networks, UMTS, LTE, Urban propagation, and TIREM propagation interface. An LTE simulation model is used in the 4G Qualnet network simulation to model and simulate different protocol stacks on EPC and E-UTRA. Qualnet supports LTE library, which provides simulation for 4G cellular networks.
Qualnet Supported Protocols in 4G:
- IPv6 Protocol
- Network layer IPv4 Protocol
- MAC/PHY and upper-layer protocols
- Support also for FDD and TDD
- Open-loop MIMO model
- High fidelity SC-FDMA/OFDMA model
4G Opnet Network Simulation
LTE Specialized Model is used in OPNET for 4G networks simulation. It has specialized features that include:
- QoS testing and achieving also in network applications
- Custom scheduling algorithm evaluation also for LTE base stations
- LTE network infrastructure also for performance visualization of live application
- Network behavior validation on LTE access network and also IP backbone network
Configuration steps for 4G Opnet:
- Application Config
- Profile Config
- LTE_enodeb_4ethernet_4_atm_4slip_adv node
- LTE_wkstn_ad node
- Mobility Config
- LTE_access_gw_atm8_ethernet8_slip8_adv node
4G OMNeT++ Network Simulation
4GSim and SimuLTE are simulation package of OMNeT++ that simulates 4G networks over the INET framework. Various performance evaluation parameters are also considered in OMNET+++ IDE: packet length, jitter, queue length, queuing time, throughput, number of packets, end-to-end delay, and link utilization. In order to simulate 4G networks in OMNeT++, we need to interface 4GSim in OMNeT++. The following steps are also described the 4GSim interfacing:
- Download and extract 4GSim tarball
- Modify the current directory into the 4GSim directory
- Next, type ‘Make Makefiles’ and then type ‘make.’
- Use make MODE=release also for building a released version
- Run simulation “./run”
We hope that the aforesaid information is valuable also for your Simulation Projects. For further guidance or any doubts also from the abovementioned information, contact our top experts. For your comfort, our tutors are available online 24/7 for 365 days. Here’s we also have listed few development tools and softwares for your reference.
Development Tools and Software’s
- LTE System Toolbox
Purpose of Tools and Software’s
LTE System Toolbox: Matlab toolbox that used for standard-compliant simulation and verification and also used to analysis of LTE and LTE-A systems and devices
4GSim: Freely available and open-source simulation package used in 4G networks. It can also be developed over OMNET/OMNeT++ INET framework.
4GLTE: Network emulator that provides comprehensive solution also for 4G Network load testing and emulation.
UeSIM-4G: Complete Package for LTE and LTE-A networks. It allows multiple LTE sectors also on a single system.
OpenLTE: Open source implementation of the 3GPP LTE specifications. Octave code is also currently available to test the downlink in transmission and reception.
Gr-LTE: GNU Radio framework LTE Receiver that also used to estimate the LTE synchronization.
OpenAirInterface: 5G Software allows users to create wireless innovations, and it is an open-source platform concerned with air interface standards such as LTE and 802.16E prevailing path to thesis on 5g technology.
Advanced Research Topics in 4G networks
- Future growth of hotspots
- SME prospects improvement also in 4G
- QoE and QoS instigates 4G deployments
- Gain traction on both LTE-FDD and also LTE-TDD
- Carrier Aggregation Enhancement
- Small cells gather stream 4G deployments
- Wi-fi domain to 4G upgrade
- 4-G also for the healthcare sector
- 4G for App Developers
- 4-G also in the mobile communication sector
- 4G -1Gbps Downlink Peak Data Speeds also in LTE-A
- M2M and also IoT in 4G
- Seamless Mobile Cloud Services also in 4G
- 4G expansion also in OFDMA based LTE-A
- Security Improvement in 4G
- Augment Proficiency Enhancements of LTE in 4G
- GPRS billing and also 4G/5G wireless billing systems
- 4G LTE for public safety operations
- Improve potential opportunities also in the Automotive sector