Master Thesis Ns3 Projects
Master Thesis Ns3 Projects is the way you manage when you have nothing and the way you behave when you have everything. We have also started our research work to serve students and scholars who are seeking assistance for their master thesis Ns3 projects.
We employ the 100+ best professionals who can write the best thesis for your master course. Our top-class writers produce original paper/thesis on any research topics with the high-quality. Even with our heavy work schedule, we also ready to work with your flexible time. Our Master Thesis Ns3 Projects touches on the basic information about Ns3 to the end of current research topics.
_” Ns3 is an open-source discrete-event network simulator for simulating both IP and non-IP based networks. It is easily involved with Wi-MAX models, Wi-Fi, and LTE (layer 1 and 2) and different routing protocols like AODV, OLSR, etc.”
Our top experts are working with the recent research areas and have the knowledge to solve the problem and produce new concepts. To working under our guidance, contact us through mail or phone. We also ready to work on any networking domain also for your master thesis ns3 projects.
New Features in Ns3
- A New class SpectrumWi-FiPhy in Spectrum Module
- New TCP congestion control variants: Veno, H-TCP, YeAH, and also Illinois, Bic, TCP vegas congestion control algorithms
- Models for traffic control module: PIE, FQ-CoDel, and also Byte Queue Limits.
- Extensions for integration of Wi-Fi module also with the traffic control sublayer
- Wi-Fi module support for TXOP limits, IEEE 802.11e, center frequency, standard, and also Wi-Fi channel number API configuration etc.
Thesis Ns3 Projects
Master Thesis Ns3 Projects train your mind to gain the good results in very situation. Our experts give you what you exactly need from us.Over the ten decades, students are facing the problem of topic selection/domain selection as it is one of the important factors and necessary requirements to complete your research. Now, we are also working on a lot of domains and integrated domains that are exploring new ideas and concepts with the help of our top experts. We also successfully complete your master thesis ns3 projects with a wide scope of your interest. Scholars and also students from any of the country, come up with your need.
Ns3 Installation Support
Latest Version of Ns3:
- Ns-3.27 (2017) is a current version licensed under the GNU GPLv2 license and it is publicly available also for research development.
- Ns 3.26 (2016) released on October, 3, 2016. A several changes can be added in this version. The significant changes are traffic control models, new congestion control variants, and also Wi-Fi module for IEEE 802.11e
- Ns3.25 (2016) released on March, 24, 2016 and also it is supported in traffic control framework, internet module, Wi-Fi module etc.
- MAC OS X
- And also in FreeBSD
Ns3 Interfacing Support:
- NS3 with Mininet
- NS-3 with LTE Simulator
- Jcap and Wincap with NS3
- NS-3 with NDN simulator
- NS3 with Matlab
- NS3 also with Wimax simulation
- NS-3 interface with SUMO
- NS3 interface with OMNeT++
- NS-3 with Virtual network interfaces (TAP/TUN devices)
Research Areas for Ns3
- Mobile Ad hoc Networks
- Satellite Networking
- LTE simulation
- Wireless sensor networks
- Wired networks
- Wi-Max and Wi-Fi networks
- Mobile Networks
- Wireless Mesh Networks
- Routing protocols
- Wireless body area networks
- Software defined networks
- Internet of Things
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- HetNets and also in SoftNets
- Device to Device Communication.
Latest Research in NS3
- Scalability and also speed issues on NS3
- New protocols, devices and also applications development
- New frameworks for definition and also automation in NS3
- NS3 porting in unsupported platforms
- MirageOS 1.0 also for SDN cloud systems
- NS3 API from other programming languages C++/Python
- LabView Communications LTE Application framework
- Distributed simulation and also multi-processor with the help of GPUs
- Statistical analysis tools, post-processing and also visualization
Simulation Frameworks in Ns3
- Ns3-CRE: Cognitive Radio extension module also for Ns3. CRE provides the basic blocks that are requires for NS3.
- OpenFlow 1.3 -Ns3: Module for Ns3 and aka OFSwithch 13 module supports SDN technology to enhance the performance of Ns-3.
- NoveSatNs3: Satellite waveform under 3rd generation that used to transfer data and video files to their destinations with more faster and efficient manner.
- OpenFlowDCE SDN Framework: SDN simulation framework enabled with DCE for Ns3. This framework is used to download and build the all required libraries.
- Ns3-mmware: Ns3 module for the simulation and modeling of mmWave based cellular systems.
- Satellite Network Simulator 3: Satellite network extension of Ns3. It is used in the interactive multi-spot beam satellite network with a transparent star payload and geostationary satellite.