Master Thesis Ns2 Ns3 Comparison Projects
Master Thesis Ns2 Ns3 Comparison Projects is one of our major services focused on thesis writing with efficient way to provide worldwide researchers. . We have a research team with highly talented research analysts who have 10+ years of research experience. And also, We have finished 1000+ Master Thesis Ns2 Ns3 Comparison Projects for various parts of world researchers and students. So We focused on individuality for each and every student those who committed with us.
We are also providing support for the various country and other state researchers through our 120+ branches worldwide. And also, We never let you down until your research completion is fulfilled. Our thesis writer’s vast experience and expertise make your thesis plagiarism-free and compete with another real-time thesis. Frequently, we also have positive feedback about our smart work, approaching way, and research guidance, which makes us very comfortable among other renowned institutes.
Ns2 Ns3 Comparison Projects
Master Thesis Ns2 Ns3 Comparison Projects provide you various platforms to improve thesis writing with world standard.We have a research team with highly talented research analysts who have 10+ years of research experience. We also offer our customers the most professional writing services of unmatched quality. We support both Ns2 and Ns3 network simulators based on our customer requirements and needs. Our expert’s thesis written work 100% meets your requirements and expectations in research. We also tie-up with the standard universities and colleges to provide research guidance for students. Consequently, we also assure full satisfaction and quality of work guaranteed with each and every single accomplished research work. Let’s see some of the research issues and also feature comparison about Ns2 and Ns3.
Research Issues / Benefits
- Ns2 comes closer to reality than other simulators
- It contains the rich collection of models than others simulators
- The memory usage performances of Ns2 linear growth of memory usage
- Ns2 provides emulation functionalities and also it can be used for parallel and distributed simulation.
- A major shortcoming of Ns2 is limited scalability in terms of memory usage and also simulation run-time that as new research domains in the field or computer networks
- It the simulator has to come at no charge or the GUI is only optional, then NS2 is the right choice.
- Ns3 is an active open source project and also it is still under development
- Construct simulations of computer networks also using models of traffic generators, protocols such as TCP/IP
- Ns3 simulator does not support the NS2 APIs, it is new simulator
- It being the most efficient simulation tool in memory usage performances
- Ns3 is capable of carrying out large-scale network simulations in an efficient way
- It integrates architectural concepts and code from GTNetS.
Comparison of Ns2 and Ns3:
- NS2 written in two major languages like using C++ and also in OTCL
- NS3 written in two major languages like C++ and also Python
- Ns2: OS-Windows, Linux
- Ns-3: Windows, Linux, Mac
Cost and Licenses:
- Ns2: Free and also open source GNU GPLv2 License
- Ns3: Based on also Free and GNU (General Public License)
Network support type:
- Ns2: Wired network, Wireless Ad-hoc mode, Wireless managed mode, Wired cum wireless and also using wireless sensor network
- Ns-3: Wired-network, Wireless network and also in wireless sensor network
- Ns2 and also in Ns3 both supported command line interface
- Ns2: Pure event base
- Ns3: Low-level, users can mix and also match between the simpler API
Recent Research Topics
- Electrical infrastructure also using environment impact assessment
- 5G using PoC of SCMA based uplink grant free transmission in UCNC
- Credit card fraud detection also using adversarial learning
- Decision support system also for residential wind turbine design
- Safety critical automated driving applications also using architecture pattern analysis and design
- Image feature classification and recognition also using projected pattern on three dimensional objects
- Different coil configurations with 1-100MJ class SMES magnet design and also comparison
- Coflow aware scheduling in data center networks also for achieving high link utilization
- Minimum cost control of directed networks also using boundary constraints
- Improvements in user operations also based on project manager skill-up simulator using identification method
- Combining unobtrusive sensors also using detecting work stress in offices
We also trust that the aforesaid information is enough to get knowledge about Ns2 Ns3 Comparison Projects. Apart from thesis writing, we support Journal paper writing, project development, project implementation, and paper publication, etc. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any further information. We are ready to serve your betterment in research.
Small changes can make a big difference……
Our quality work changes your research future brightly………