Master Thesis OMNeT++ Projects is our new platform to offer OMNET based projects and research guidance to write your Master thesis. OMNeT++ is a powerful simulator used in various wireless networks and other types of networks like queuing networks, communication networks and digital logic networks. As we are working with past 10 decades and we have implemented nearly 1500+ projects. Our expertise and experience is shared to worldwide countries researchers. Scholars have an opportunity to discuss your ideas, developments, applications, on the topics of OMNeT++ simulation models. We offer your master thesis OMNeT++ projects with different tools and frameworks with providing guaranteed output.
–“OMNeT++ is an extensible and open source discrete event simulator. It add-ons with new features to simulate wide range of networking areas with the support of GUI and C++ simulation class library”. We are supporting Master Thesis OMNeT++ projects in the following research areas:
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Wireless Body Area Networks
- LTE and LTE-A Networks
- Handover Mechanisms
- P2P Live Streaming
- Software Defined Networks
- Software Defined Cloud Networking
- Vehicular Ad hoc Networks
- Mobile Ad hoc Networks
New Features in OMNeT++:
- Smooth Custom Animations
- Animation into a high quality video
- SQLite Result File Format for Experimentation
- Self-refreshing figures support
- Qtenv maturity and Default GUI for Simulations
- Module layouts among same module all graphical inspectors
- Unit conversion about Coulomb and As, Ah, mAh and mAs.
- Qt 5.4 Qtenv and OpenScene graph 3.2-3.5 and OSGEarth 2.5-2.7
- Redesigned Command-line Interface: Scave Tool
- Cross compilation of OMNeT++ supported in Linux host of Windows.
- GCC Compiler in Windows version 64-bit with all libraries OSG, QT5 etc.
- Custom Figure Classes: Register_Figure() and not using Register_Class()
Latest Development in OMNeT++:
- OMNeT++ 5.1: It was released in April 03, 2017. A lot of changes are made in APIs, Components, and graphics. Changes are:
-2D and 3D graphics support (OpenSceneGraph, and Canvas)
-New Logging API
-New C++ building large models
-New Graphical Runtime (Qtenv)
-Animation support (5.2)
-Latest version upgrading (Eclipse (4.6 Neon), and Toolchain (9.0))
Master Thesis OMNeT++ Projects is our soul service rendered by us for scholars and students to complete their research. In our organization, we have 100+ groundbreaking research experts who are continuously updating new ideas and invent new techniques and tools to develop your projects with more innovative and quality. Thesis is the final report for your PhD degree that must be clearly contributing your research. For that, we have assigned specialized experts to write your thesis by without any grammatical and technical errors.
Latest Frameworks and Development Tools:
- INET 3.5.0: Latest framework that provides user friendly environment. It is used in Ad hoc networks with the help of PASER protocol. The features of INET 3.5.0 are:
-Enhance 2D and 3D visualization
-StreamReconfig Support for SCTP
-TwoRayInterference Model support
-New WirelessNet with 2DHCP
-64-bit supported in windows.
-GPSR for parameter specification
- Veins 4.5: Open source framework used to evaluates the vehicular network simulation. This latest framework integrated Veins with INET and SimuLTE framework. Added Features are:
-Attenuation model for capturing antenna patterns
-Signals added for tracking vehicles (Turn signal indicators)
-Subproject Veins_INET by Veins INET 3.4.0 mobility model
-Contention window update for internal collisions
-Vehicle type mappings to use “0” (do not instantiate)
- INETMANET 3.x: Mobile Ad hoc Network (MANET) Framework, now added with a number of protocols and experimental features.
- ANSAINET 3.3.0: Framework used for network behavior prediction and analysis of reachability. ANSAI is an integration of ANSA (Automated Network Simulation and Analysis) and INET frameworks. It is publicly available framework. It is used in the following routing protocols:
-OSPFv3: Open Shortest Path v3
-VTP: VLAN Trunking Protocol
-Distance vector protocol comparison
-MSTP: Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
-IPv6, SLAAC, DHCPv6 etc.
- SimuLTE: LTE based simulation framework and it applications are gaming, VoD, VoIP, Web, Handover, D2D Communications etc. It requires INET 3.4 and OMNET++ v5.0 for simulation
- Castalia 3.0: Network simulator for simulating body area networks and wireless sensor networks. It consist new radio module for MAC –BAN implementation using IEEE 802.15
- 6LoWPAN: OMNET++ simulation model integrates with Contiki’s. It is used to perform simulation in INET/OMNET++/INETMANET/Contiki.
- MiXim 2.3: OMNET++ modeling framework mainly designed for simulating wireless sensor networks, ad hoc networks, body area networks, vehicular networks etc.
- OBSModules: Enhanced Optical Switching Technology that supports optical backbones during high bandwidth demand
- MMSim: OMNET++ Simulation framework for the simulation of multimedia protocols
- CoRE4INET: INET Framework extension for the simulation of real-time Ethernet networks
- OSG: OpenScene Graph support 3D graphics visualization using OSGEarth libraries.
INET Model Frameworks:
OMNET++ Protocol Model Library Support:
- HMIPV6 and MIPV6 support using IPv6 suit
- MANET and Mobility Protocol support
- Satellite and mobility vehicular support
- MPLS with Diffserv, RSVP-TE signaling, LDP etc.
- MAC protocols: Ideal MAC, BMAC, LMAC, CSMA CaMac, Wireless Nic.
- Link layer protocols (wire and wireless): Ethernet, IEEE 802.16e, IEEE 802.11, PPP, STP, LTE user plane, RSTP.
- Internet stack models: OSPF, TCP, UDP, BGP, AODV, AODV-UU, HTTP, DHCP, ARP, DYMO, OLSR, RIP, HIP etc.
OMNeT++ Modules Support:
- LTE module
- ZigBee module
- SimuLTE module
- JSimple module
- Wimax module
- Precision time protocol module
- Csharpsimple module
- M-DNS and DNS module