Network Simulator Master Thesis in Malaysia
Network Simulator Master Thesis in Malaysia offer exclusive guidance and absolute assistance for you to get extreme standard thesis with our positive approach. We have world grade genius and university gold medalist with us to provide marvelous service for you. Our dedicated brilliants have trendy and updated knowledge in each and every upcoming technology. Due to this reason, we easily implement wide range of network simulation based projects by both previous and present versions of network simulators. Our certified professionals are always walking in front of you with our innovative and inventive ideas in your every stage of research. You can contact us at any time (24/7).
Simulator Master Thesis in Malaysia
Network Simulator Master Thesis in Malaysia also offer marvelous service for you to achieve great things in your academic research with our exceeding standardized thesis. It is also an event driven and open source simulation to simulate wide range of protocols. Here, we also provide simple ideas about protocols.
Protocol illustrate agreed upon formatting rules which mechanism is used to identify and also make connections with each other. It signifies how data packages converted into messages and also how it transmits from source to destination (sent and received) between network devices. Some of the protocol support data compression and also communication acknowledgement to achieve high performance and also reliable network communication.
Here, we briefly discuss about first two protocols for your better understanding purpose,
- Internet/ Computer Protocols
- Wireless Internet of things Network Protocols
- Network Routing Protocols
Internet/ computer Protocols
Internet protocol is the primary set of communication protocol which is in digital message format also with rule and regulation for exchanging message between electronic devices across solitary network. It represents unreliable and also connectionless protocol which ensures no guarantee of successful data transmission. In order to make it reliable, it also must be pair with dependable protocol. Now, we also provide very few of internet protocols for you.
- TCP (Transmission Control Protocol): Connection oriented reliable protocol which is also invented in primary network implementation (complemented internet protocol).
- UDP (User Datagram Protocol): Unreliable protocol without any mechanism for guarantee (data sent and also received). Sent out packet (sometimes, packet contains more than one datagram)
- ICMP (Internet Control Message Protocol): Small amount of messages used for management and also diagnostic purpose.
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol): Copy file from one host to another
- TFTP (Trivial File Transfer Protocol): Transfer files without any authentication.
- Mail Protocols:
-SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol): Send mail
-IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol): Receive Mail
-POP3 (Post Office Protocol 3): Receive Mail
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol): Use by web server to permit webpage to visible in a web browser.
- Telnet: Log in to remote computer on the internet
Wireless Network Protocols
–Wireless Network Protocols mainly implemented for use of wireless network which support roaming mobiles and treaty with problems such as network security and variable data rates.
- Bluetooth: Personal Area Network also for short distance wireless communication (wireless speaker, Device to Device file transmission and wireless headsets)
- Z- Wave: Mesh Network Protocol which is use also for home automation, security based systems and lighting controls
- ZigBee: LAN protocol which is originally implemented also for build control and automation (lighting systems and wireless thermostats)
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification): Create system sent data over and over again wireless with sufficient power (without battery able to send a signal)
- 3G and 4G: The first high speed cellular network (today most people use for mobile cellular data)
- 5G: Next generation cellular network protocol which is intend for attain high throughput
- NFC (Near Field communication): Internet of things protocol use for secure communication (Sounds)
- LoRaWAN: MAC layer protocol propose for large scale open networks with single operator
We not only implement network simulation based projects using single simulators. In addition, we offer network simulator based projects with NS2 interface simulators such as OMNET ++, SUMO, MATLAB, REALCLOUDSIM etc.
We are enthusiastic to provide more knowledge in NS2 and other simulators. If you feel to join with us, you can approach us anytime. We always welcome you to utilize our service.