PhD Thesis Network Simulator Projects
PhD Thesis Network Simulator Projects is a rare yet golden opportunity for scholars who want to harness their skills and potential in order to separate themselves from their peers. We are in possession of an amazing team of research experts who provide a new path for research scholars by using their out of the box thinking and resourceful minds.
We also relieve you from your tremendous stress that comes along with your project as we consider your project as our responsibility. Our prime motive for starting Network Simulator Projects is to serve as a beacon for scholars who are in dire need of assistance. By doing PhD Network Simulator Projects with us you will overcome your negative notions about research and feel secured.
Consequently We want to revolutionize the field of technology along with our students through their massive support. We possess a special skill which helps us to figure out the best in each scholar and showcase it to the world. Come and join with us in the act of changing the world with unique innovation and creativity.
Thesis Network Simulator Projects
PhD Thesis Network Simulator Projects is a result of extensive mining process which brought out a collection of ground-breaking ideas from zenith experts, which provides you high quality projects that will guarantee your academic and professional success. We craft projects fitting the needs and requirements of our well-regarded scholars. All requests of scholars will be respected and they will be granted by our qualified expertise and it will elevate your thesis to the next level. Our prime motive is to satisfy student’s need and attain positive feedback from them. Your growth as a scholar reflects our own personal growth.
We also put our heart and soul into the academic life of an individual student’s interest and future career scenario. And also We are also responsible for nearly 2000+ triumphant research stories and we want you to be our next success story. So We also assure you that you will experience amazing guidance from us which will bring you all the laurels you desired. For the sake of your benefit we have specified a few important details about NS3 below also for you. Let’s take a look at it.
A Preview of Network-Simulators
- NS3 can be defined as a discrete event simulator that present simulation environment for networking research.
- It solves problems present also in NS2 as it is built from the scratch.
- In comparison unlike NS2, NS3 wants knowledge regarding C++ alone and in the case of NS2 it is also a bi-language system that generates debugging complex.
- Modules in Network Simulators are also aodv, bridge, click, config-store, csma, core, dsdv,flow monitor, LTE, Mesh, Internet, Mobility, Netanim,ns3tcp, nix-vector-routing,openflow,ns3wifi,wimax etc.
- Packet Tracer Network Simulator is also used in simulation analyzing on InterVLAN
- OMNeT++ is also used to dealing with wireless sections higher layers
- Yet Another Network Simulator created also for analyzing the behavior of the network protocols
- Juniper Network Simulator also used in High speed cloud
Essential Techniques and Algorithms Used
- Homomorphic encryption [Encryption]
- Weighting depth and also forwarding area division DBR Routing protocol [Routing]
- Scalable bloom filters [Filtering]
Scheduling Algorithms for NS3 downlink
- Blind equal throughput scheduler
- Priority set scheduler
- Token bank fair queue scheduler
- Proportional fair maximum throughput scheduler
- Round Robin scheduling
- Throughput to average scheduler
- LTE Scheduling [Round Robin and also Proportional Fair Scheduler]
Handover Algorithms in LTE
- Strongest Cell handover algorithm
- A2-A4-RSRQ handover algorithm
Techniques for Spectrum sensing
- Cyclostationary feature detection
- Cooperative or collaborative detection
- Matched filter detection
- Non-Cooperative detection
- Energy detection
- Watchdog and Pathrater
- On-demand secure Routing protocol
- Jigsaw puzzle
- Security protocol also for Reliable Data delivery
- Security aware Ad-hoc Routing
- Secure Ad hoc On-demand Distance vector Routing
- IP Level security
- Secure Routing protocol
- Secure link state Routing protocol
Algorithms for Vertical Handover Decision
- Combination algorithms
- Multiple attributes Decision Making also based Algorithm
- Authentication also based Algorithm
- Bandwidth also based algorithm
- RSS based algorithms
- Cost function also based algorithms
- Passive clustering
- 3-hop between adjacent cluster heads
- Weighted Clustering algorithm
- Mobility also based d-hop clustering algorithm
- Load balancing clustering
- Entropy also based weighted clustering algorithm
- Least cluster change algorithm
- Weight based adaptive clustering algorithm
- Adaptive multihop Clustering
- Lowest ID cluster algorithm
- Max-Min d-cluster formation algorithm
- Adaptive cluster load balance method
- K-hop connectivity ID clustering algorithm
- Mobility based Metric also for clustering
- Adaptive clustering also for mobile wireless network
- Vote based clustering algorithm
Foremost Research Areas
- Integration of heterogeneous wireless networks, Distributed Cloud and also IOT devices for CTTC 5G platform
- Car2X-Systems over LTE
- Self organized backpressure routing protocol also in wireless mesh networks
- Reliable data aggregation methodology
- WLAN also based M2M communication
- WebRTC over LTE
- Named Data Networking
- Efficient content delivery using CCN also in Ad-hoc networks
- Smart Grid communication
- Maximum utility scheduling in Drive through internet also for Multimedia transmission
- Distributed video streaming also in mobile ad hoc networks
- Mobile multimedia wireless sensor networks in OMNet++
All the information we have provided above is to help you attain absolute knowledge about the major concepts and also research areas for PhD Network Simulator Projects. This will help you to startup a thesis on your own. If you have any innovative idea on your own just approach us and also we will readily work with you.
Today’s Students Make Tomorrows Future
We are responsible for the student’s future……….