Master Thesis SDN Cloud Projects
Master Thesis SDN Cloud Projects is one of our leading service started with the goal of serving students and research scholars who are seeking external guidance for their research career. Due to our excellence and experience, we come across with 120+ countries from worldwide. In worlds, each and every corner of the researchers is satisfied with our guidance and support. Still, we are working in this domain, as we accomplished nearly 1000+ SDN cloud projects.
—“Software Defined Cloud Networking is a new area, which offers new innovative ideas to design pave for students and scholars. It is a technology that used to create virtualization application in an effective cloud environment with large scale data centers”.
One of the major researches on this domain is the Service Level Agreement (SLA). The best SDN cloud projects must be satisfied with all the SLA constraints. Other research interests are QoS provisioning, security, resource allocation, controller migration and scheduling for n user requests, storage computation, power/energy consumption, and the development of new application tools (Amazon EC2, S3, Aneka, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, KVMs, etc.).
Upcoming Technologies in Software Defined Cloud Networking:
- Open Daylight SDN: Flock
- Advanced Customer Architecture
- Adaptive security architecture
- Services based on Clouds
- SDx: Software Defined Everything series
- Influence measure using Rank Method
- Screens communications
Master Thesis SDN Cloud Projects is our best guidance platform to offer enormous ideas and inventive thoughts grow with their academics. Completing a thesis is quite difficult and complex for every master student as we are here to support your master thesis because we offer any inclusive and exclusive guidance for your SDN cloud projects. We can write your thesis as per your university and institution guidelines. So come to us for your quality thesis. We stay with you from the topic selection to the final paper publication.
Research Areas in SDN Cloud
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Software Defined IoT Cloud systems
- SDN and Cloud based Wireless Body Area Network
- Load balancing and task scheduling issues in cloud
- Cloud based Software Defined Networks
- Parallel applications and computation
- 5G in Software Defined Cloud Networking
- SDN security and privacy
- Software Defined Mobile Cloud Computing
- Software-Defined Service Networking
- Software Defined Cognitive Radio Networking
- Software-Defined Cloud based Sensor Networks
Development Tools and Software’s:
- Estinet with cloud
- Ericcson CloudSDN
- Mininet with POX
- Mininet with OMNET++ and icanCloud
Purpose of Tools and Software’s
- CloudSimSDN: Simulation framework or add-on package to CloudSim that used to model and also simulate software defined cloud networks
- Floodlight: Java based, Apache licensed, open SDN controller works with physical and also virtual switchers through OpenFlow protocol
- Estinet with cloud: Simulator also for network planning and design and it works as a both network emulator and simulator
- QualiSystems: Enterprise software for hybrid infrastructure automation and orchestration, also in test automation, device provisioning and lab management etc.
- NetworkCloudSim: Cloud simulator to model parallel applications. It can integrate with SDN simulation tools also for improved simulation and modeling.
- NetFlix: Open source software center that provides internet television network.
- RC2Sim: Cloud based application software also for managing emulation and simulation capabilities.
- Ericcson CloudSDN: Network virtualization solution that built top of OpenDaylight that used for unbreakable inter and also intra data center connectivity on physical and virtual container workloads.
- Mininet with POX: Python controller also for testing SDN data centre controllers
- OpenDaylight: Controller platform that used to meet SDN objectives. It is used for an end-to-end solution, also in extend network services or applications.
- EstiNet: OpenFlow based Network simulator and also emulator for the simulation interactions between the controller application programs, including NOX, Floodlight, OpenDaylight, Ryu Controller, and POX.
- OpenStack: Cloud based software used to control large set of computations, storage and resource networking also for entire datacenter. It is managed through Open Stack API.
- Mininet with OMNET++ and icanCloud: Interfaced tool for SDN emulation (Mininet), and also provide the simulation capability (icanCloud and OMNET++)
- NS3: Network simulator 3 also for simulation of Software Defined Cloud Networks
- OPNFV: Expansion is Open Platform Network Functions Virtualization and it is a Linux foundation project also for service provider and enterprise networks.
- OMNET++: Open source simulator also for simulating all types of wired and wireless networks.
Advanced Research Topics in Software Defined Cloud Networking:
- New techniques also for autonomic computing
- Wireless unification in SDN Cloud
- Service orchestration also using SDN or NFV
- Access Control Models
- Machine learning is everywhere
- NoT: Normalization of Things
- SDS security protocols
- Software Defined Virtualization and also Servers
- Software Defined Data Centers
- Mobile and wireless networks also in SDN
- NFV State management
- Inter-controller communication
- Mobile SDS based cloud: security and also privacy
- Cloud and NFV also based radio access networks
- Service oriented architectures, P2P and also service portability
- SDN APIs, architecture and also concepts
- Software frameworks and also tools to support SDS
- Storage provisioning also based on policy driven