Network Research Projects in Ns2
Network Research Projects in Ns2 offer you innovative ideas to build your knowledge in research. We have an energetic team which contains world-class developers and research analyst to guide our researcher scholars innovatory. We have also done 8000+ Network Research and provide support for research scholars and students through our 120+ branches from all over the world .Consequently, we never let you down until the project or research completion if you committed with us.
We conducted a huge number of world-class seminars for all researchers and students worldwide. We also focused on the latest and innovative concepts based on the current trend to expose for our valuable customer. Due to this reason, our popularity increased day by day among research scholars and students. We also give 100% assurance for quality and on-time delivery for your research work.
Network Research Projects in Ns2 provide you latest and creative guidelines to shine your career in research. We also focus on the latest hybrid algorithms and methods to implement in your project to get better accuracy. We have 10+ years of experience in this Ns2, which help us compete with other renowned institutes. Our expert’s precise guidelines and open-minded thoughts will lead you also to a successful research career. We maintain individuality for each and also every student those who committed with us
Let’s see some of the important research topics and routing protocols in Ns2 for your review,
Layers of Ns2
- Application layer: Multimedia, HTTP, Telnet, FTP, and also in Exponential traffic etc.
- Transport layer: UDP, TCP (Reno, SACK, NewReno, and also in Vegas)
- Network layer: Ad hoc routing (AODV, OLSR, DSR), and also wired routing (RIP) etc.
- MAC layer: Bluetooth, 802.12(WIMAX), and also 802.15.4, 802.11(WIFI) etc.
- Link layer: Arp, HDLC, GAF, and also MPLS, CSMA etc.
- Physical layer: TwoWay, Shadowing, and also EnergyModel etc.
Routing Protocols in Ns2
- Table driven routing protocols
- DSDV [Dynamic Destination-Sequenced Distance-Vector Routing Protocol]
- Global state routing [GSP]
- Fisheye state routing [FSR]
- Hierarchical state routing [HSR]
- Zone-based Hierarchical Link State Routing Protocol
- Clusterhead Gateway Switch Routing Protocol [CGSR]
- On-Demand Routing Protocols
- Cluster Based Routing Protocols [CBRP]
- Ad hoc On-demand Distance Vector Routing [AODV]
- Dynamic Source Routing Protocol [DSR]
- Temporally Ordered Routing Algorithm [TORA]
- Associativity Based Routing [ABR]
- And also in Signal Stability Routing [SSR]
Routing Protocols Used for Multicast Distribution in Ns2
- IGMP-Internet Group Management Protocol
- PIM-Protocol Independent Multicast
- DVMRP-Distance Vector Multicast Routing Protocol
- MOSPF-Multicast Open Shortest Path First
- MBGP-Multicast BGP
- MSDP-Multicast Source Discovery Protocol
- MLD-Multicast Listener Discovery
- GMRP-GARP Multicast Registration Protocol
- Drop Tail
- Fair Queuing
- Deficit round robin
- Random early detection
- Also Stochastic fair queuing
Wired Networking Supporting Protocols in Ns2
- Routing: Unicast, Multicast and also Hierarchical routing etc.
- Transportation: TCP, UDP, and also Others
- Traffic Sources: web, ftp, and also telnet, cbr, etc.
- Queuing disciplines: Drop-tail, and also in RED etc.
Wireless Networking Supporting Protocols in Ns2
- A DIFFUSION/PROB
- DSDV, DSR AND Also FLOODING
- OMNIMCAST, AODV, and also TORA, PUMA
Basic Steps and Running an OTCL
- Command used for run the script:
-ns script-file.tcl [parameters]
- Initialize the scheduler
- Define the simulation parameters (e.g. Start time)
- Build the network topology
- Generate the traffic load
- Define the protocol also used by each node
Current Research Topics
- Model-based systems engineering and also simulation based development using experiment able digital twins
- Team communication research for review and also analysis of software development
- Eskom also for review of the residential customer load modelling
- An online training environment also for supporting real time decision making under stress
- Case study for energy efficient networked computing architectures research challenges also in fog
- A future projection on waveform, numerology & also frame design principles in flexible radio access beyond 5G
We also hope that the aforesaid information is enough to get crisp knowledge about Projects in Ns2. Apart from project development, we also support thesis paper writing, journal writing, project implementation, etc. Please let us know if you need anything else from our side. Our online service is also available 24 x7 for your convenience.