Body Area Network Projects are our resourceful and original service that exposes our whirl wind of talents to the entire world. Medical field has attained great heights by using these body area networks. Due to this factor Body area network projects is a highly in demand and advanced area that is ideal for any research. More than 1000+ scholars from all around the world have attained our Body Area Network Projects and tasted success with it. Our project from us can elevate your reputation in the society and it will offer you a firm carrier opportunity. Our organization offers an immense learning experience that guides you and educates you about the basics of Body Area Network and culminates in the practical implementation of Body Area Network Projects. This way you can discover your hidden talents and showcase it to the world. Our jobs are to harness your talents and expose it. Approach us and get complete help for your research work.
A Well Round Account of Body Area Network:
Body Area Network:
- Independent nodes such as actuators and sensors which are present all over the body hidden under the skin or clothes that are connected to hub
- Implantable Body sensors and Wearable sensors form a network.
- Wireless Communication Channel is utilized to monitor the entire human body information.
- It is based on IEEE 802.15.6 (latest international standard) designed for BAN.
- Star topology is used, in which sensors communicate to the centralized hub.
We have listed some important requirements of Body Area Network they are:
- Latency because long response time is not tolerated by emergency data.
- Reliability, as it is necessary to have highly reliable health information.
- Due to battery replacement power consumption becomes an important requirement.
- Security owing to the much needed privacy.
- Successful data delivery ratio
- Fault tolerance
Specifications for BAN:
- 2-4 nets/m2 piconet density
- 10 ms latency.
- Asynchronous and isochronous channels concurrent availability
- Nearly 1 mW/Mbps power consumption
- Maximum 100 devices per network
- Covers 2m standard and 5m special standard distance
- Device driven degradation of services are permitted
- 1 second network setup time
- Multi point communication
- 100 us start-up time
Sensors Needed and Used:
- Pulse Oximetry
- Breathing sensor for monitoring respiration
- Physiological sensors that aids in communication, computational and storage capabilities.
- Co2 gas sensor
- Thermistor sensor
- Blood glucose sensor
- ECG for monitoring muscle activity
- EMG to monitor heart muscles
- EEG to monitor brain electrical activity
- Motion sensors such as Gyroscope or accdero meter
- Smart sock sensor
- Movement sensors
- Breathing pressure sensors
- Blood pressure sensor
- Spirometer DNA sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Magnetic Biosenso
- Till sensor for monitoring
- Humidity sensor
- SpO2 pulse oximetry
- Smart sock sensor that delineate phases of individual steps.
Our Research Concern in Body Area Network:
- Management of data consistency
- Calibration and customization of sensors
- Ubiquitous and affordable monitoring
- Biocompatibility issues.
- Security and privacy.
- Standardization of sensors
- Interference and Interoperability
- Seamless system configuration’
- Signal detection and context awareness
- Sensor detection and rules of engagement
- Sensor standardization
- Integration of data into medical databases.
- Secure MAC protocol design
- Requirement of User priority
- QoS-aware data transmission
- Remote Monitoring system
- WBAN integrate with 3G / 4G via smart phone
- Ubiquitous Health care monitoring system
- Channel-aware communication by Smart channel assignment
- Investigate intra-WBAN and inter-WBAN
- Handover when patient is moving
- Criticality based data scheduling and provides priorities
- Multi-channel MAC scheme to mitigate interference
- Optimal Multi-hop relay selection for data aggregation
- Light-weight secure transmission of sensed data
Circumstantial Usage of Body Area Network:
Body Sensor Network:
- Total traffic < 10 kbps
- Wireless sensors
- Total system load < 500 kbps
- Central device such as mp3 player and wireless headset needed.
- Expanded functionality
Mobile device Centric:
- Broad set of data covered.
- Network load < 500 kbps
- Central point is mobile terminal
- Gateway to outside offload sensor data
- Devices like mp3 player, CD audio player, Cellular phone, AP at home, Remote control and hands free car are interlinked.
- < 500 kbps network load
- Central device i.e. headset and additional devices such as stereo audio and microphone.
Remote Control and I/O devices:
- Storage devices
- Wireless pen
- Remote control devices
Simulation of Body Area Network
- COSMOL for electromagnetic simulation
- Matlab / c++ for developing applications
- Omnet ++, Castalia and Opnet are the simulations used
- Baseline MAC
- ZigBee MAC
- IEEE 802.15.4 MAC
- IEEE 802.15.6 MAC
- Power Efficient MAC
- Battery-aware TDMA MAC
Routing Based on Temperature:
- Least temperature routing
- Hotspot preventing routing
- Homogenous networks routing algorithm
- Adaptive least temperature routing
- Thermal aware routing protocol
- Least total temperature
- Thermal aware shortest hop routing
Real-Time Applications of Body Area Network:
- Medical devices such as patient monitoring and telemedicine system are controlled via remote controls.
- Various diseases such as diabetes, heart attack, glucose level, cancer and blood pressure can be measured
- Wearable Body Area Network helps in monitoring sleep staging, fatigue, asthma and soldier’s battle readiness.
- Implant Body Area Network for cancer detection, ambient assisted living and cardiovascular disease.
- Vital signals monitoring
- Clinical decision support
- Emergency requirements
- Health advices
Non – Medical Applications:
- Emergency applications
- Multimedia and sports
- Defence applications
- Entertainment applications (sports)
- Real time Streaming
- Computer assisted rehabilitation
- Ambulatory health monitoring application.
Our professional team collectively presented this information on Body area network projects for you. We hope that based on this you will make a well informed decision on choosing Body Area Network Project. If not satisfied you can always use our online service to contact us and attain all the needed information. To create a stand out Body area network project accept our help and obtain a unique and original project that will guarantee you success.
Join us and carve your name in history…
Attain Himalayan success with our help…