Network Simulator Thesis Topics is a vibrant bid for scholars who want to shape their craft as well as their own perception. Our Network simulator thesis is an amazing opportunity for scholars to dowel deep into research rich area with major applicability and usage. It is a flexible platform that lessens the burden of any student with its easiness to work. Any MS or PhD scholars and B.Tech and M.Tech students can avail or network simulator thesis service and build a firm career for themselves. Due to our completely original work 7000+ scholars from across world have availed our service and greatly benefited from it. Our unique feature is that we learn the student’s individuality and uniqueness and include it in our thesis. This way makes you feel that you have done your own project. Your project is an outcome of our group effort that will greatly reflect your personal style.
Network Simulator Thesis Topics is an offer for scholars from multiple disciplines as it applicable in various fields. We give importance to your ideas and assist your creative process after that broadcast your talents to the world. We firmly believe in teamwork and you are part of our team. We have the honour of showcasing the abilities of students from around the world for seven wonderfully victorious years. We never had discontent customers in our history of network simulator thesis. Our professionals have prepared a brief introduction about network simulation and it is exclusively present down here for your reference.
Basic Details of Network Simulators:
- It is used primarily for networking research
- Profile based automated attack generation
- With NAM it supports customizable GUI
- Mysqltc interface along with MySQL Provides database connectivity.
- For networking research it uses discrete event simulator
- Due to its traffic analysis and detection algorithm it is ideal for security purpose.
- Routing protocols are simulated by it.
Supported Platforms and Programming Languages:
- C++ and OTCL are the supported programming languages.
- Windows Cygwin, Free BSP, Linux, UNIX and sun OS / Solaris are the platforms supported.
Aided Plugins and Development Tools:
- Various heterogeneous and interoperable wireless network scenarios are developed and deployed by API.
- NIST technology implemented media Independent Handovers
- Helps to see real world packet traces and simulation traces
- Packet level animation, multiple inspection tools and topology layout is supported.
- Animation tool based on TK and TCL
- Helps enhancing the network performance
- Voice over IP is simulated
- Interactive buttons for selecting planning and zooming the display options.
- Data plotting.
Important Protocols and Methods Used:
- Internet control message protocol
- Multicast extension to OSPE
- Logical link control protocol
- Fisheye state routing protocol
- Neighbour discovery protocol
- Intrazone routing protocol
- RAD multimedia congestion control protocol
- Hot standby router protocol
- H225 and H323 protocols
- TERC multimedia congestion control protocol
- MACA protocol
- Generic MAC protocol
- Landmark Ad hoc routing protocol
- Location aided routing protocol
- IPV6 and IPV4
- Logical link control protocol
- MACA protocol
- Multicast source discovery protocol
These are some of the protocols used in network simulator thesis and here are the some of the techniques listed for your reference.
Enhancement Technique Used in it:
- Varying DIFS
- Hybrid ARQ / FEC
- Distributed fair Scheduling
- Black burst
- Real time entry limit adaption
- Maximum frame length
- Scalable video coding
- QOS routing and congestion control
- Admission Control
- Priority Queuing
- Application layer error control
- Error correction
- TCP ACK prioritization.
Applied Framework and interfaces:
Frameworks used in NS2:
- NS2 – MIRACLE
- Mannasim Framework
Real CloudSim interface with NS2:
- To Read network topologies it provides graphical interface
- Virtual machines in cloud environment is allocated with its help
- Realistic simulation of VANET is generated
- It is an integration of SUMO and NS2
Interface with Green Cloud:
- Network allocation, resource allocation and monitoring problems are solved and provide energy efficient resource utilization.
- NS2 Extension
- Evaluates MPEG video transmission by using NS2 Simulator
- Also evaluates the video quality transmitted by simulated communication network.
Currently on Demand Network Simulator Thesis Topics:
- Secure communication in wireless communication
- Topology management in dynamic networks (VANET, MANET)
- Attack aware Software Defined Networks
- Massive MIMO with Cognitive Radio Networks
- Real-time video streaming for high speed moving vehicles
- Energy efficient data aggregation and data dissemination in WSN
- Advanced IEEE 802.15.6 standard based WBAN model
- Localization in social networks for effective communication
- WBAN-Prioritizing data with respect to user criticality
- Minimization of energy consumption in WSN for enhancing network lifetime
- Handover in MANET to enhance packet delivery ratio
- RPL protocol design to fight against harmful attacks
Choose us to attain a completely satisfied work experience. It is our honour and pleasure to work for you and work with you. Whatever challenges you may throw on our way we will overcome all of it and make you a champion in the field of research. Our expertise is boundless so come and enjoy a first class educative experience.
We are your research backbone…