WiFi Network Simulation Projects is our informative research medium that allows researchers to access their needs with our top experts. Our experts connect with individuals to provide valuable information, enough resources and assistance for their WiFi Network Simulation Projects. We strongly build relationship with our students and know their needs and mole them according to their expectation. Our online experts provide professional services in upcoming technology and ideas at 24/7/365 days. With high qualifications and years of experience, our professionals cover a wide range of services and served with worldwide countries. Now let’s have a look over the WiFi network simulation projects,
–“WiFi Network Simulation uses IEEE 802.11 standard for simulating various types’ wireless networks. WiFi consists of different standards (IEEE 802.11a, b, and g), protocols, and modules for reliable connection”.
Due to the emerging in networking world, microwave, cellular and WiFi are getting more faster and reliable connection. Are you a student or scholar from any of the country, can make a call or contact through mail.
Advanced Technologies in WiFi:
- WiFi standards: 802.11ac to 802.11ax
- Cloud managed WLAN
- Wireless in the Car
- High speed wireless: WiGig
- Digital villages emergence
- Splurge in video and voice
- Big data analytics and IoT
- Internet of Everything
- SD-WLAN and Security
- Infrared better than WiFi
- Wireless family diverse
- Gigabit WiFi service
WiFi Network Simulation Projects is our ever-expanding creation platform primarily created for upcoming researchers who are pursuing PhD/MS and other master degrees. Everyone have the smartphone, laptops, tablets and other wireless devices for communication. For that, wireless technologies (fast WiFi, 4G, and 5G) are discovered and used by people. We have world class experts who have the knowledge and skillsets to develop WiFi network simulation projects. Till now, we have developed 2000+ projects with guaranteed output. Learn a new invention in current technology with our top experts on your own time.
IoT Based WiFi Network Simulation:
- Smart e-health Gateway
- IoT based architecture using GSM
- IoT Smart Bulb
- Arduino and android WiFi Control home devices
- Automatic smart parking system using IoT
- Energy meter reading over internet
- IoT home security model
- Home automation based IoT over the cloud
5G in WiFi Network Simulation:
- Improved Li-fi
- Realistic 5G with Gigabit WiFi
- 5G enabled gigabit smart phone
- Mining data from smartphone through 5G
- Energy efficient WiFi scanning for localization
- Indoor localization with infrequent sampling rate and single RSSI source
WiFi Network Simulation:
With the development in WiFi technology, we are using wide range of network simulators for your WiFi Network Simulation projects. Simulators are NS2, NS3, OPNET, OMNeT++ and Qualnet. Here’s we briefly explain about these simulators, you can learn from it.
Ns2 WiFi Network Simulation:
- Ns2 is a network simulator for the purpose of simulates and models the WiFi networks.
- IEEE 802.11 standard is used to set the nodes in wireless scenario.
- There are two components are used in 802.11: Physical layer and MAC layer.
- The following QoS parameters are evaluated in NS2 WiFi Networks:
-Packet Drop Rate
-Average End-to-End delay
Ns3 WiFi Network Simulation:
- A specialized WiFiNetDevice model is used for the simulation of WiFi Networks using IEEE 802.11 standard.
- NS3 specifications and support for WiFi (IEEE 802.11) network simulation are as follows:
-MSDU aggregation , MPDU aggregation extension (IEEE 802.11n) and both
-Physical layers: IEEE 802.11a, b, n, ac, and g
-IEEE 802.11 DCF basic infrastructure
-Rate Control algorithms support (RRAA, CARA, ONOE, ARF, MINSTREL, AARF, MINSTREL, CONSTANRATE)
-Propagation delay and loss models support
OPNET WiFi Network Simulation:
- OPNET Modeler Wireless Suite is used for the WiFi networking model simulation. It provides various functionalities for wireless networks like high fidelity modeling, simulation, and comprehensive environment
- It uses WLAN (Wireless LAN) with IEEE 802.11
- It supported with four editors: Node editor, network editor, process editor and parameter editor
OMNeT++ WiFi Network Simulation:
- In OMNeT++, various frameworks are supported for the WiFi Network Simulation that is INET, MIXIM, and OTWLAN.
- INET is open source framework that suite for any kind of networks such as wired, wireless and mobile networks
- It supports for protocol network stack, pluggable protocol implementation, transport layer support, wired and wireless interfaces, routing protocol support, mobility support and visualization support
- MIXIM is a mixed/modeling framework integrated with various others simulation frameworks
- OTWLAN is a tool for wireless network simulation. It supports for priority handling and relaying.
QualNet WiFi Network Simulation:
- Qualnet Wireless Model Library is support for WiFi Networks. It comes from the network protocols, animator, designer, analyzer, tracer, and simulator modules. Characteristics are:
-Support for power management and consumption
-Use distributed coordination function
-Access point support
-Support for Association and Reassociation
-Support for IPv6 model
Development Tools and Software’s:
- Cellular data network simulator
- WiFi Analyzer
- WiFiMCU Studio
Purpose of Tools and Software’s:
- OPENSIM: Short for Open Simulator. It is freely available and open source network simulator used to create and analyze movement of simulations.
- Cellular data network simulator: Web application to monitor network links conditions and its usage.
- TOSSIM: Simulator/emulator for Tiny OS Networks. It is very useful for TinyOS programs debugging and testing.
- EmStar: Emulator built in C that supports for WSN application development on hardware sensors
- Avrora: Simulator built in JAVA which is similar to ATEMU that mainly designed for WSNs and microcontroller MICA2 Sensor node with AVR simulation
- WiFi Analyzer: It allows users to perform optimization by verifying the surrounding WiFi networks and predicting the crowded channels for further optimization.
- WiFiMCU Studio: Open source development tool which woks based on EMW3165. It is used for operate hardware resource, and achieve product prototypes.
- LENA: Open source product oriented EPC/LTE network simulator that allows users to design and test Son algorithms (Self Organized Network).
Major Research Topics in WiFi Network Simulation:
- Smart antennas and MIMO systems design
- Wireless multimedia communications design
- Design new protocols for traffic management
- Safely charges devices wireless power transmission
- WiFi imaging Hotspot
- Virtual reality and 4K video products for WiFi (IEEE 802.11ax/ac)
- TySOM-2A-7Z030: Embedded prototyping board using Xilinx Zynq
- V2V Automotive Electronics (Vehicle-to-Vehicle)
- WiFi enabled LED (Light-Emitting Diode)
- Open new 3D printers design for wireless devices
- Security using obscurity on WiFi and cellular technology