WiMAX Network Simulation Projects is our major service started with the cooperative power of our technocrats and top experts. Our experts encourage our student’s innovation and imagination instantly with the target of aiding budding students. It’s hard to work on WiMAX network simulation projects, but who you want to do it in your final year, stay with us. We must complete it before your deadline. There is an only one thing more important than others i.e. Teamwork. Your participation is highly required than others because whenever yourself finding the doubts think how far it’s taken for that and when you come to us we solve that in fraction of seconds. Let’s see about wimx network simulation,
–“WiMAX is a wireless technology that used to provide wireless data transmission between networks using IEEE 802.16 standard. Today, more and more technologies are invented by various country researchers, we are one among that. As we currently working on developing new communication technologies with high bandwidth and high transmission speed”. To avail our trust service, just ring us. We come back to you with the fraction of seconds.
Emerging Technologies in WiMAX:
- Vehicular Ad hoc networks
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Bio-inspired networks
- Context aware mobile network
- Wireless body area network
- E-health/Tele-medicine networks
- Dedicated short range communications
- Next generation internet applications and services
- Mobile P2P systems, networking and applications
- Wireless access in vehicular environment
WiMAX Network Simulation Projects is offers unbelievable and fantastic service for our budding students and never stop due to any reasons. We completely work for our student’s need who can ask any kind of service to us. Our WiMAX network simulation projects started as an initiative which focuses on innovation in each project. We have successfully accomplished 1000+ WiMAX network simulation projects with ingenuity research ideas. Challenges are making your research interesting and overcoming them is makes your research as meaningful and looks beautiful to others.
WiMAX Network Simulation:
WiMAX is an evergreen network area that used in high bandwidth and data rate based access networks. There are three types of modes are using:
- Point-to-Multipoint (PMP)
- Mesh Multihop Relay(MMR)
- Mobile Multihop Relay(MMR)
WiMAX network simulation is performed using wide range of network simulators. Here we have listed very few among that,
WiMAX Simulation in Ns2:
- Network Simulator 2 is not directly support for WiMAX network. It patch WiMAX module with NS2 for the simulation of WiMAX networks.
- WiMAX module support for the followings: PMP topology, TDD mode, service flow type, bandwidth grant or request scheme and finally it is for QoS requirements configuration applications.
- Features in Ns2 WiMAX Module are:
-Support for Time division duplexing
-Service flow and QoS Scheduling
-Bandwidth based mobile stations
-Support for MAN-OFDMA physical layer
-IEEE 802.16e extensions
-Default scheduler and round robin uplink allocation
WiMAX Simulation in Ns3:
- NS3 WiMAX module provides well designed model and a standard complaint.
- It is used to create the scalable and realistic physical model.
- It support for multicast traffic routing and pcap packet tracing.
- This module enhance the simulation time
- Important features of Ns3 WiMAX Module are:
-Support for MBS (Multicast and Broadcast Service)
-Packet classifier for IP sub layer
-Efficient uplink and downlink schedulers
-Packet tracing functionality
WiMAX Simulation in OMNET++:
- WiMAX network simulation is performed based on NUMBAT model. It is an IEEE 802.16 simulation model with the support of MIPv6 (Mobile IPv6)
- Numbat can be installed in windows and Linux OS. It is supported with version of OMNeT++ 4.1 and above
- Features of OmNeT++ WiMAX Module are:
-Queuing and connection management
-Multiple SSeS Support
-Simple event signaling
-Traffic models and traffic classes supports
WiMAX Simulation in OPNET:
- Special support for IEEE 802.16e and IEEE 802.16 standards in OPNET
- OPNET Modeler is used to designed WiMAX network with high speed data rate
- Provides portable connection establishment
- Multiple duplexing scheme is used in WiMAX are TDD and FDD.
- Features of OPNET WiMAX Module are:
-Scheduling algorithms performance evaluation
-Network performance prediction for PHY and MAC files
-Live application visualization over WiMAX network environment
WiMAX Simulation in QualNet:
- Qualnet network simulator is used to test fixed and mobile WiMAX devices, applications and networks. It offers controlled simulation environment and improved network performance
- For WiMAX network simulation, Qualnet introduced “WiMAX channel model” which involves in mobility effects, fading, urban path loss, and co channel interference.
- Features of Qualnet WiMAX Module are:
-Support for IEEE 802.16 and IEEE 802.16e standards
-Complete package of C and C++ source code support
-Power control, paging and sleep/idle support
-OFDMA bandwidth request and CDMA based ranging
WiMAX Network Simulation Parameters:
- Number of nodes (maximum)
- Transmission power (maximum)
- Receiver Sensitivity
- Antenna gain
- PHY profile/features
Advanced Concepts in WiMAX:
- Network and computer security
- Broadband wireless technology
- LTE and WiMAX services and communications
- Wireless hacking
- Diversity and heterogeneity
- Ultra-wide band communications
- Mobile Agents Software’s
- Wireless access: WLAN, WLL and WPAN
- Network pricing and economics
- Ad hoc and cellular networks
- Future of internet architectures
- Software Defined Networking
- Horizontal, vertical and diagonal handover
- UWB (Ultra-wideband communications)
- Mobile WiMAX and ecosystem shrinking
- Military and commercial applications
- LTE emerging of mobile WiMAX.
- Debunking the MobileWimx Hype
- Wireless communication antennas
Development Tools and Software’s:
- WiMAX NetDevice
- WiMAX model
- WiMAX module (UNICAMP)
- Optinet systems
Purpose of Tools and Software’s:
- NCTuns: Simulation tool for modeling and simulation of WiMAX systems and networks
- WiMAX NetDevice: NS3 models that used to create IEEE 802.16 based network models by inserting WiMAX NetDevice objects to the NS3 nodes.
- INETMANET: OMNET++ /OMNEST framework that supports 802.16e in MANET and WiMAX
- NUMBAT: New Ubiquitous Mobility Basic Analysis Tools works under IEEE 802.16 (Mobile WiMAX) environment.
- Riverbed OPNET modeler: OPNET WiMAX specialized model (IEEE 802.16) is used to simulate variety of communication networks
- WiMAX module (UNICAMP): Used in NS-2 simulator (NS 2.28). It is used in the areas of downlink and uplink adaptive modulation data rate
- MATLAB: Simulink model and matlab source code used to run the WiMAX model using IEEE 802.16e physical layer.
- NS2WCSM: NS2 WiMAX Centralized Scheduling Mesh Networking released in NS 2.31.
- Optinet systems: Provides complete collection of Wi-Fi mesh, Wi-max, WLAN, and point-to-point technologies.
- Rfkill-rt-gui: A simple GUI to toggle Wireless technology and Bluetooth. It configure on WiMAX technology.
Major Research Topics in WiMAX Network Simulation:
- 4G technology in both LTE and WiMAX world
- Feature rich optimization in mobile computing
- Portable and router devices
- Homeland security
- Optimization in M2M devices in IoT
- Gigabit based services offers from SDN, IoT and 5G
- Edge intelligence and end-to-end security in IoT and 5G
- Internet at the edge, IoT Security and 5G to boost cellular
- Gigabit LTE and LTE-A in 5G
- MIMO systems in 5G world
- New communication technologies discover
- Data, voice, and video quality on VoLTE network