OMNeT++ Simulator is a ground breaking research service offered by us for the academic betterment of young novice scholars. It is an advanced technology that uses discrete event simulator to simulate multiple wired and wireless networks. We are a veteran in the field of OMNeT++ simulator as we have continuously served students from nearly 120 countries for almost a decade. Our professionals are tree experts who can solve any issues that were deemed unsolvable.
We support research, assignment works and projects works. Various students from around the world flock towards success because of our ability to deliver out of the box projects on time. And We are non-stop hard worker, who will stop only at the sign of student’s satisfaction.
We not only work on your project but also on as our online tutoring session will transform you into a worthy research expert. If you need a project that will highlight your passion and make stand apart from the rest of your crowd we are your best choice. Unite with us as we being victory to your doorstep.
We will make you the best of best researcher…
OMNeT++ Simulator is your ultimate destination for offer A-grade research Projects based on OMNeT++ . It is the ideal tool for students and research proposals as it is a mine worth digging. If you are also in an initial stage in the study of simulator you can approach us. Our experts have prepared a short note on OMNeT++ simulation for the mind of novice scholars.
Even if you have any topic in mind we will acknowledge it and also flourish it into a full-fledged projects ready also for approval. To know more about simulator read the following introduction and also gain fundamental knowledge on the subject.
Purpose of OMNeT++
- Traffic modelling also for telecommunication networks.
- Validating hardware architecture support
- Protocol modelling
- Modelling queuing networks
- Complex software system performance evaluation
- Multi-processor modelling
Stages Involved in OMNeT++ Modelling
- By identifying components and sub components the system also to be modelled is mapped
- The model structure is defined by NED and uses GNED
- In order to define the live components of the model C++ is also used
- Apt configuration file is used
- The result files are obtained also by building the simulation
- If also supports also for parallel execution
- Octave is used also for statistical analysis
Supported Software and Simulators
- Visualisation software’s work with OMNeT++ version 5.0 and also with INET framework 3.4
-OSG for 3D graphics
-Canvas also for 2D graphics
- CASTALIA, MAXIM, INET/INETMANET simulation framework.
Important OMNET++ Simulation Models
- SeNsiM -SEC also for sensor networks
- X-Simulator also for testing synchronisation protocols
- OverSim for peer to peer networks
- VEINS for VANET
- ACIDSim tools
- SelfSim MGI also for traffic modelling
- FIELDBUS, also the simulation of control networks
- Nest CT also for tiny OS simulation
- Infiniband a modelling of data path for switches and also hosts
- OPPBSD model which allows free BSD stack also in OMNET++
- CDNSim also for content distribution networks
- Open source satellite simulator OS3
- SimSANs a storage area network
- VNS the vehicular network simulator
- EWNSim eyes WSN framework
- StreetlightSims is an autonomous and also adaptive street lighting schemes
- Solar LEACH is the simulation also for leach protocol
- NETA is a Network attack framework for OMNET++
- HNOCS on chip simulation framework
- ReaSE is an open source network simulation framework
- HECIOS a parallel virtual file system simulator
- Comet OS is a tiny OS for wireless systems
- PhoenixSim is an electronic network integration
- Denacast an open source peer to peer video streaming framework
- VNS a Vehicular network Simulator
- EbitSim a Bittorrent simulation framework
- ANSA an automated network simulation and also analysis tool.
Research Topics Based on OMNeT++
- Long Term Evolution
- Wireless Sensor Network (Military, agriculture monitoring, natural disaster, also smart grid, etc.)
- Wireless-Body Area Network (Health Care application also with IEEE 802.15.6)
- Peer to Peer Network
- Vehicular Adhoc Network
- Different IEEE standards
- MAC frame structures
- Mobile Adhoc Network
- Software Defined Network
- Vertical and also Horizontal Handover
- Fifth Generation (5G)
- Multi-controller SDN model
- WiFi and WiMAX
- Handover in dynamically designed user equipment
- Cellular networks
- Cryptography techniques
- Video Streaming
We also hope our introduction on OMNeT++ have educated on its basics. Our account on simulation framework is very important as it will help a great deal in your process of choosing topics. If you want more information and also guidance you can always contact us and ask for an online session. Our research projects are also high standard tools for certain success. Approach us without wasting time and also elevate your academic performance and also style with our monumental support.