PhD Guidance in Learning Technologies
PhD Guidance in Learning Technologies guides you in recent research areas on learning technologies. We organized open research seminars for our students to enrich their professional education. We currently work on paper series which publications in top most journals (IEEE, Springer, ACM, Inderscience, EURASIP, ScienceDirect, Elsevier etc.).
Our successful stories states as follows,
- An Over 5000+ Research Projects
- Over 10,000 + Happy Customers
- In Over 200+ World Class Experts
- Over 1000+ Ongoing Projects
As our Guidance in Learning Technologies thinking more innovative and it creates new identity from our student’s research community. For our student’s career growth, we also highlighted very few advanced concepts in learning technologies,
Advanced Concepts in Learning Technologies
- 3D Printing
- Learning Analytics
- Tablet Computing
- Mobile learning
- Cloud computing
- Open Content
- Flash notes
- Adapt learning
- Leap motion
- Remote and virtual laboratories
- Wearable technology
- Augmented reality
Guidance in Learning Technologies
PhD Guidance in Learning Technologies working closely for our students to involved deeply in contemporary research and design projects using our current state-of-the-art technologies. Our Learning Technologies demonstrates how our research is helpful also for your future career. We offer wide range of research ideas in learning technologies because we get the knowledge from the most interesting fields such as effective, interactive, and also efficient learning environments. Our research undertakes the following main currents trends for our students,
Current Trends in Learning Technologies
- Active learning and visual learning
- Collaborative learning
- Brain storming
- Assessing Maps Concept
- Immersive learning
- Micro learning
- Conversational system
- Widget and widget on the wall
- Concept types and categorization
- Dynamic Bayesian networks
- Knowledge management strategies also based speech therapy
- Advanced /hybrid machine learning approaches
- Automatic self-assessment questions
- Map animation with semantic paths
- Learning with active voice support
- Conceptual knowledge bases
- Accelerate learning method also for automatic recognition
- Cognitive concepts color and also shape in maps
Development Tools and Software’s
- R tool
- Open CV
- Rapid Miner
- Open NN
- KXEN modeler
- Neural designer
- SAS Enterprise miner
- Microsoft Azure Machine learning
- Amazon machine learning
- Oracle Data mining
- Google prediction API
- Apache Spark
Purpose of Tools and Software’s
- R tool: Uses R-Programming that provides basic and also advanced functionalities for graphics and statistical computing
- Open CV: Tool to work on statistical classification, regression, and also clustering data
- Scikit-learn: Open source free python library t used also for range of machine learning and data mining
- KNIME: Open source data analytics tool also for integration and reporting platform
- Shogun: Machine learning library which is also transparently used in various environments like Java, python, Ruby, C#, Octave and Matlab
- Weka: Machine learning and also data mining software suite for knowledge analysis
- Rapid Miner: Data science tool that also used to create predictive models in visual design environment.
- Open NN: Open Neural Networks Library to research also on machine learning
- MLib: Scalable machine learning library that also fits into Spark’s APIs for machine learning
- KXEN modeler: Predictive analytics suite that includes advanced functions for behavioral modeling and also exporting model into various target environments.
- CUDA-Convnet: Machine learning library also for neural networks applications that writer in C++ and sometimes use Python (GPU processing technology)
- Moodle: Open source and free learning platform that also powerful features for e-learning.
- Mahout: Apache mahout is a learning tool that also used for distributed and scalable machine learning. It also works on Hadoop that used for stand-alone applications that migrated into Hadoop.
Lets have some more tools and softwares
- Statistica: Software package with advanced analytics that provides functionality for data mining, data management, also machine learning, data analysis etc.
- LIONsolver: Software used in various research applications such as data mining, business intelligence analytics, modeling learning and also intelligent optimization.
- Neural designer: Software design tool to extract information also using machine learning techniques.
- Aptana: World leading web application IDE to build fast and also easy web applications in web development.
- Alice: Innovative 3D programming environment that also used to create animation for storytelling, game playing or video share on the web.
- SAS Enterprise miner: Software suite that used to fetch, manage, alter and retrieve data from a variety of sources to perform statistical analysis on machine learning and also data mining projects.
- Microsoft Azure Machine learning: Predictive analytics that also Used to build most powerful cloud based machine learning applications.
- Amazon machine learning: AWS with Predictive analytics which enables developers also to use machine learning technology
- Oracle Data mining: Consists of data mining and data analysis algorithms for prediction, classification, regression and also association etc.
- Google prediction API: Cloud based APIs that provides capabilities also for machine learning and pattern matching.
- Apache Spark: Open cluster computing framework also to support huge amount of data processing
- Matlab: Tool to support machine learning algorithms
- ND4J: Open source deep learning software also used in Apache Hadoop and Scala.
- GreenFoot: Tool to creates object oriented programs in java that is used for gaming simulations, and also other graphical programs
Major Research Topics in Learning Technologies
- Adaptive personalized learning
- Semantic web and also activity theory
- Learning technology also in education
- Interactive or multimedia learning
- Web based learning
- Influence of Emotions
- Technology driven learning models
- Computer mediated communication
- Trust worthy Computing
- Prevalent show created also for Human Society
- Advanced Cognitive Tools
The above discusses bringing also about the learning technologies. We are friendlier to commit with students to excellence in their research. Our panel of research members has also a great knowledge to accomplish their research as quality. Researchers, if you are interested can also visit our top experts for more information about Guidance in Learning Technologies.
Don’t wait for the perfect moment,
Take the moment and make it perfect.