PhD Guidance in Service Computing
PhD Guidance in Service Computing is our blooming field that encompasses doctoral students academic and research needs to format their requirements. Various country world-renowned researchers give our guidance based on their interest and experience in the respective field. You hope that we will start with basics to the end of the recent technology, and beyond that, we can guide you. While every PhD degree is different for every student, some unknown hurdles and opportunities arise infrequently, and you can learn from our top experts.
“Service computing is defined as the service-oriented research computing/technology in various emerging fields like SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), services management, and operations, business process management, web services, and solution performance management.”
Under this, various research topics are covered. We start our research on current trends and following by development tools and integrated tools for computing; below, we have specified the recent ideas of service computing
- Big data analytics
- Blockchain in cloud
- Bimodal and Webscale IT
- Business value dashboards
- Organizational disruption
- Industry specific clouds
- Capabilities of cognitive computing
- IoT influence
- Virtual IT and integral medium
- Internet of Everything (IoE)
- Mobile application evolving
- Software defined everything
- Conservative industries adopt to cloud
Guidance in Service Computing
PhD Guidance in Service Computing is providing your complete solution for your doctoral research. Our services and service assistances are enormous; we can’t list here and offer thousands of research topics and ideas to select their research field. In this guidance in service, computing is running for more than ten years as we shaped with all major research fields. So For our student’s research career, we are the member of 600+ international journals by this, we can publish their paper on time. For any kind of assistance, just ring us we back to you with few seconds. We are the only way to do great work for your quality research………
Advanced Technologies in Service-Computing
- Security as a Service
- Resource optimization for fault recovery with cloud service
- Physical and logical integration
- Self-service dashboard, cloud portal and analytics
- Research on automated service composition
- Class room scheduling service also for smart classes
- Truthful auction mechanisms with also Radio-as-a-Service
- Dynamic IaaS computing resource provisioning strategy
- Virtual machine placement also for increasing cloud
- Micro and also branch cloud environments creation
- Distributed ledgers and also Blockchain
- Business, economic and also ROI models for cloud
- Work flow management in clouds and also automatic business process
- SOA for redundancy reduction & value, maintainability and also usability maximization.
- Multi authority cloud storage systems also with data access control security
Development Tools and Software’s
- Eclipse SOA
- Eclipse Che
- WSO2 developer studio
- Apache ServiceMix
- Apache CloudStack
- Microsoft Azure
Purpose of Tools and Software’s
- WebInject: Automated testing tool for testing web services and also web applications and it’s also test individual system components
- Orion: An open source modern software development environment that also runs on the cloud environment
- Eclipse SOA: SOA and open source platform for a comprehensive environment based on both established and also opens standards frameworks
- Eclipse Che: Cloud IDE and also developer workspace server implemented in eclipse
- WSO2 developer studio: SOA development tool also based on Eclipse used in cloud infrastructure and on-premise development.
- Orchestra: Tool for complete solution to handle service oriented and also long running processes.
- Akana: primary tool that used in SOA governance and also API security and management.
- OpenESB: ESB tool to build integration and SOA applications. It offers complete set of tools to design, develop, deploy and also test service oriented applications.
- Netbeans: IDE to develop java desktop, web and also mobile applications with fast and easy manner.
- SoapUI: Widely used open source functional testing tools for Soap APIs and REST testing. It also supports world leading protocols such as REST, JMS, HTTP, AMF, SOAP etc.
- Apache ServiceMix: Open source implementation/Runtime container for service oriented architecture components also for Apache Top-level projects.
- Apache CloudStack: Open source and also free software that used to deploy and control huge networks of VMs.
- GitHub: Command line tool that also supported Microsoft windows/OS X operating systems
- Heroku: Cloud application platform runs also on Cloud-PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- Microsoft Azure: Open source, fast, flexible, money save enterprise-grade cloud platform also for PaaS and IaaS
Major Research Topics in Service-Computing
- Service composition and testing
- Service-oriented architecture
- Service discovery and also publishing
- Challenges on security
- Service oriented applications
- Privacy protection and also access control
- Issue on interoperability
- Standard stack
- P2P search performance improvement
- Service engineering
- Domain specific service management
- Platform and environment
- Collaborative e-learning
- Service management
- Integration of business and also IT services
- Security and privacy in web services
- Web services contract and also agreement
- Composite web services enable infrastructures and also creation
- Web services and SOA based scientific and also business applications
- Utility computing of resource acquisition models