Network Simulation Tools Comparison offers you to get understanding about the different types of simulation tools. Nowadays, several simulation tools are available that are having unique functionality and features. Our developers put hard efforts on Network Simulation Tools to achieve great result. We have more than 100 + highly trained developers and experienced network engineers working with this domain to satisfy research scholar’s needs. We have offered reference about the major simulation tools for both final year students and research scholars for comparison of simulation tools among others. To know more about various kind information, contact us through our online customer support. Our experts communicate with you to clarify any issue and giving guidance to you. Our innovators will give basic idea about the network simulation and it corresponding tools. We have offered you plagiarism free thesis within the fixed time and also provide online process with on time delivery.
Network Simulation Tools Comparison provides vast number of projects for research scholars and final year students to attain their goals. Network Simulation is a method which is used to build the software program models that behavior is calculating interaction between the different entities. Our software professionals update their knowledge each and every day when the technology grows up. Our expert passion is to serve the final year students and research scholars to enhance their knowledge with the limited period. We list out the lot of concepts and related technical details for your reference below
- Fast discrete event simulation engine
- Object-oriented modeling
- Component library with source code
- Hierarchical modeling environment
- Scalable wireless simulations support
- Customizable wireless modeling
- Discrete Event, Hybrid and Analytical simulation
- Grid computing support
- Integrated, GUI-based debugging and analysis
- Open interface for integrating external component libraries
Comparison of Network Simulators
Ns 2 (Network Simulator version 2):
- Discrete event simulator which is an open source tool used in networking research.
- It is a wired and wireless network simulator support for routing, multicast protocols and IP protocols such as UDP, TCP, RTP and SRM.
Ns 3 (Network Simulator version 3):
- Discrete-event simulator which is free software, entirely written in C++
- Its offers distribution simulation support
- Optional python binding
OMNET++ (Objective Modular Network Testbed in C++)
- OMNeT++is a modular, component-based C++ simulation library and framework, primarily for building network simulators.
- OMNeT++ itself is a generic modular simulation framework without models fornetwork protocols like IP or HTTP
- QualNet Simulations can be federated with other simulation tools via HLA, DIS and socket interfaces.
- QualNet virtual network models deliver real-world fidelity, accuracy and precision.
OPNET [OPtimized Network Engineering Tools]
- OPNET is used to simulate large networks
- Windows 7, XP, Windows NT 4.0 and vista are all supported OS for OPNET.
- Node model that specifies interface of a network component
- Simulation window that captures and displays simulation results
GLOMOSIM (GLObal MObile Information System Simulator)
- Simulates wireless and wired systems based on network protocol simulation software
- Parallel computing and running based on C language
- GloMoSim currently supports protocols for a purelywireless network.
- Dynamic behavior of flow and congestion control schemes in packet-switched data networks
- It provides around 30 modules (written in C) that exactly emulate the actions of several well-known flow control protocols (such as TCP)
- Modular design of the system allows new modules to be added to the system with little effort
- J-Sim(formerly known as JavaSim) is a component-based, compositional simulation environment.
- Similar toCOM/COM+, JavaBeansTM, or CORBA, the basic entity in J-Sim is components
We hope you to all the aforementioned details about Network Simulation Tools Comparison are enough to know about the various simulators. To get more information about particular simulation tool, you feel free to contact us through mobile phone, teamviewer and skype support.
Be stubborn about your goals and flexible about the method……..
Keep in touch, we will enhance your future path……….