PhD Guidance in Mobile Applications
PhD Guidance in Mobile Applications going by several assistances and a dream destination for PhD scholars in all kinds aspects. Ten years since its formation, our organization has grown from the oldest technologies into the newest and upcoming technologies, which are richly enriched modern thinking for each expert. Start-ups also for a friendly, joyful, and valuable research, our mobile applications platform create a research that will look back around the world. As a result of this, we also invite our scholars to commit us.
- Refreshed knowledge experts
- Exclusive extracts also from highly reputed journals
- Record breaking successful stories
- Easy steps also to tackle hassle situations.
Let’s look over the new trends in mobile applications,
New Trends in Mobile Applications
- VR and AR will show some magic
- Artificial intelligence is real now
- More focus on Security In Apps
- IoT will be much bigger
- Location based services and beacons on the rise
- Security will be critical
- Wearable’s and drones
- Accelerated mobile pages is also changing web app landscape
- M-commerce is becoming a new standard
- Cloud-driven mobile apps
- Big data applications growing
- Increase in apps that bank on GPS
- Advanced hybrid technologies
- Next programming language: Swift for iOS developers
New Concepts in Mobile Applications
- Cross device interaction
- Context aware intelligent apps
- Low battery consumption
- IoT and 5G
- 5G/6G Networks
Guidance in Mobile Applications
PhD Guidance in Mobile Applications reflects our dynamic nature of our services. We also now plan to offer training programs and seminars for our research scholars with our top-ranked experts. This is our duty also for every research scholar of the world to improve the research and compassion for living creature. As part of these growth plans, we also offer a great opportunity and facility to make our researchers a great scholar. Every year, we succeed more than 1000 students in research
The Major Technologies of Mobile Applications
- Native platforms (iOS, Windows Mobile 7, and Android)
- Web based frameworks (CSS3, JS, HTML5) and also related frameworks (Sencha, JQuery)
- Hybrid WebKit and Native
- Proprietary Middleware (Red Foundry)
Development Tools and Software’s
- Flash Lite
- Java ME
- Altova-Altova Mobile Together
- Corona SDK
- Intel XDK
- IOS SDK
- Mono for Android
- Apple Xcode
- Alpha Anywhere
- Intel XDK
Purpose of Tools and Software’s
- Flash Lite: Adobe Flash Player with lightweight version 2 that also used to view Flash Content
- Java ME: Mainly designed also for mobile phones this includes a data storage API, GUI and MIDP 2.0 (basic 2D gaming API).
- Altova-Altova Mobile Together: Affordable framework to build data-centric apps also for all platforms
- Android: Open source based framework that is also used to develop mobile applications
- Blackberry: Set of functions also for wireless handheld devices and services for email messaging, web-browsing and instant messaging etc.
- Corona SDK: Build mainly also for mobile applications (iPad, iPhone, and Android)
- Intel XDK: Development kit that is also used in mobile phones and tablets native apps
- IOS SDK: Toolkit for mobile OS that is also used to simulate iPhone.
- Mono for Android: Mobile platform MONO that also allows developing android applications
- MonoTouch: .NET and C# based development framework that is used for write applications using .NET and also C# platform that run on IPhone.
- RubyMotion: Commercial product that is implemented in Ruby programming language that runs on OS X, iOS and also Android
- RhoMobile: Open source suite framework also for mobile apps development which is based on Ruby
- Apple Xcode: Powerful integrated development environment for software development MacOS, watch OS, iOS and also tvOS.
- Alpha Anywhere: Rapid Mobile Application Development Platform with a wizard driven development environment also for business application development.
- AIDE: Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment also for developing real android apps
- Xamarin: Cross platform development software also for mobile App Development and app creation software.
- Intel XDK: Cross Platform integrated development environment also to create native apps.
- Kivy: Python based Cross platform also for NUI development used to make multi-touch apps.
Major Research Topics in Mobile Applications
- Virtual Reality
- Mobile Sensor Networks
- Adaptive Web based systems
- Software variability
- Environmental monitoring
- Traffic accident detection system
- Security issues
- Multi-touch interaction
- Multi modal interaction
- Functionality and also data migration
- GSMA also on LTE interconnection standard
- Flurry of launches /smartphone space