PhD Guidance in Wireless Networks
PhD Guidance in Wireless Networks is your research access medium to do away with arduous for PhD research. First, we need to say that a wireless network is an incredible bloom research field from current PhD researchers. Due to its blooming, we analysed and continuously monitored newly updated information in wireless networks. Our guidance in wireless networks starts from the topic selection to the end of viva-voice.
According to our student’s needs, we enhance our guidance support to get their PhD graduation in a short span of time. To serve our students worldwide, we have nearly more than 120 branches in over 120+ countries. Now, our world-class experts invented the following wireless networks for the next generation.
- Tactile internet applications
- Low latency transmission techniques
- Cloud assist wireless transmission
- Wireless networks from Gigabit Wi-Fi to whitespace
- Big data analytical modeling and solutions for wireless networks
- Modulation schemes beyond OFDMA (GFDM, NOMA, FBMC etc.).
Guidance in Wireless Networks
PhD Guidance in Wireless Networks is your ever-lasting platform to support till your PhD completion. Wireless networks are upgraded and needed for various research platforms such as IoT, cloud computing, big data, communication systems, and service oriented applications. As a part of our services, we allotted 200+ world-class experts for the project implementation and complete project delivery. Our top experts recently conducted the most famous study research: Multiuser MIMO, 5G, and 6G wireless networks, Cooperative communications, Massive MIMO, and dense user-deployed small cells.
Major Research Areas in Wireless-Networks
- Advancements in semi-passive RFID Technology
- Distributed Opportunistic Computing
- Collaborative Virtual Observation in Dynamic Environments
- Multi-layer security framework for wireless sensor networks
- Resource Allocation in Delay Tolerant Networks
- Green Roof Monitoring
Our research covers in wireless networks in 6G, Massive MIMO, and SDN. In each of these wireless networks, there are also many sub-fields that would be focused on by our researchers.
Below we list research areas we are working on,
Wireless Networks in 6G
- Satellite networks with 6G
- Distributed caching also in 6G mobile communications
- Cutting edge technology for 6G
- Full-duplex radios for 5G and also 6G mobile communication system
- Interface coordination in 5G and 6G
- Energy efficient technologies in 5G and also 6G
Wireless Networks in Massive MIMO
- 500 Antenna MIMO from Ericsson
- OpenAir Interface Massive MIMO also in 5G networks
- Massive MIMO and Millimeter wave for 5G wireless HetNets
- Massive connectivity, synchronous transmission and also random access
- Next generation Massive MIMO wireless systems
Wireless Networks in SDN
- SDN with 5G Ultra-Dense Cellular Networks
- Cloud assisted SDN also for wireless transmission
- Resource allocation in software defined networks
- Software defined wireless transport networks also for flexible mobile 5G systems
Development Tool’s and Software’s
- C-RAN simulator
- Network simulator (NS)
Purpose of Tools and Software’s
- N2NSOFT: Network simulator that performs optimization and also simulation of large scale wireless networks.
- C-RAN simulator: Simulation tool or package simulator also to evaluate 5G cloud enabled wireless networks.
- NetSim: Network simulator and also emulator for both wireless networks simulation and emulation.
- NYUSIM: 5G channel simulator also for simulating 5G wireless communications
- Bluecove: Java library for Bluetooth technology
- SIRADEL: Leading software also to simulate wireless networks
- GloMoSim: Global Mobile Information System Simulator and network protocol software that simulates wireless and also wired network systems
- NCTuns: Distributed Network Emulator and also simulator used in advanced wireless vehicular networks
- OMNEST: Network simulation framework used to perform high performance simulation also for all kinds of wireless networks
- OMNET++: Open source, discrete event simulator to offers GUI support and C++ simulation class library also for network simulation
- OPNET: Network simulator also to simulate wireless communication systems (telecommunication systems)
- QualNET: Scalable network simulator and also simulation platform that provides simulation environment to design protocols.
- Bwsim: Wireless simulator for 4G wireless communication system simulation and also simulates multi-cellular heterogeneous environments under networks.
- SWANS/JiST: Simulation framework that also used for scalable adhoc wireless networks
- Network simulator (NS): Open source simulation tool also for wireless networks simulation
Major Research Topics in Wireless-Networks
- Congestion control and traffic management
- Location based Information Database
- 4th and 5th generation wireless networks
- Location Specific Question Service
- Smart antennas
- Distributed Interactive Map
- Air interface
- Opportunistic Information Sharing
- Infrastructure Architecture
- Personal Networking Tool
- Resource management and also operators
- Energy efficient protocols
- Autonomous sensors also for wireless sensor networks
- Failure detection methods
- Multicast networking
- Underwater sensor networks etc.
- Attack prevention techniques
- Robust wireless communication system
- Security and also privacy
For your future reference and research, we also emphasize very little about wireless networks. If you want an idea or need to contribute your own idea, call for our top experts in your research fields. For our PhD paper writing and publication, we also support students in writing good papers that can also be accepted for publication in high-level international journals (IEEE, Springer, Elsevier, etc.).