PhD Guidance in Ubiquitous Computing
PhD Guidance in Ubiquitous Computing is offers you well established research environment to study/research about ubiquitous computing. Ubiquitous computing is an emerging field used to create millions of smartphone applications for various purposes. And also, we provide quality peer-reviewed research across all country people.
We also partnered and membered with 600+ open access journals (international) that were indexed in Science Citation Index and SCOPUS/ISI database. Various tremendous developments are also currently working by our top experts, such as networking, wireless communications, and also mobile computing. There are 150+ research and academic experts thriving of over 5000+ students. Some of our world’s leading researchers work full potential and available to work on ubiquitous and pervasive computing environments.
Everyone is special and important for our research community,
Amaze with us the world with what with you can do……….
Let’s have an insight into our research aspects,
Advanced Trends in Ubiquitous-Computing
- Distributed computing
- Mobile: security and privacy, forensics
- Tracking and localization
- Mobile multimedia
- Intelligent and also smart devices
- Networks computing
- Ubiquitous robotics
- Imaging Diagnostics
- Distributed computing
- Data driven innovation
- Peak globalization (cloud computing and also artificial intelligence)
- Machine learning also with Ubiquitous computing
- Data analytics, systems and also applications: IoT
- Network applications and also sensing
- Big data prediction also with ubiquitous
- Interaction technologies and also mobile user interfaces
- Mobile data analytics and also management
- Crowdsourcing: applications and also platforms
Guidance in Ubiquitous Computing
PhD Guidance in Ubiquitous Computing is your success journey to reach your destination. Our successful students know our experts’ value, those who keep on the journey also with us to do more to become a research master. Just look at the sky. There is an immeasurable stars are also twinkle. Similarly, once you join us, we are not alone.
Our whole organization has friendly experts who conspire only to give the best dream work for you. Here’s we also have enumerated very few about Ubiquitous Computing
Major Research Areas in Ubiquitous-Computing
- Next generation networks
- Heterogeneous networks
- Software Defined Networks
- Soft computing Approaches
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Wearable computing
- Body area networks
- Mobile computing
- Sensor networks
- Cognitive radio networks
Ubiquitous and Mobile Computing
“Mobile Computing is a special research field in Ubiquitous computing in behalf of the opportunities and proliferation of smartphones, tablets, and also PCs. The uses of these devices are location determination (e.g., GPS), resource discovery, security, wireless communication without infrastructure and security”. In below, we also have listed very few research areas for your reference
Upcoming in Ubiquitous and Mobile-Computing
- Wireless and mobile applications data management
- Infrastructure support for pervasive and also mobility web
- Mobile applications human healthcare and also wellbeing of users
- Practical deployment of IoT applications and also platforms
- Low cost networking and also web access devices for emerging regions
- Mobile and also wireless systems usage evaluation
- Sensory/urban, wearable computing experiences
- Networks, systems and also mobile applications experiences.
- Mobile data modeling and also services analysis
Development Tools and Software’s
- Arduino IDE
- Activity Studio
Purpose of Tools and Software’s
- DiaSim: A parameterized simulator also for pervasive computing applications that described in target pervasive computing environment.
- Ubiwise: Ubiquitous computing simulator that also works on communication and computation devices deployed with the physical environments.
- Tatus: A simulator for ubiquitous computing. It is also designed for 3D games engine to enhance the performance of flexibility and usability
- Arduino IDE: Arduino software to supply software libraries for project. It constructs digital devices and also interactive objects that able to control and sense objects in real world.
- Activity Studio: It contains set of tools that also used for testing and prototyping ubiquitous computing applications.
- Matlab: A tool for ubiquitous computing.
- Eclipse: IDE or universal set of tools that provides plugins for ubiquitous computing applications and also it works in preferred environment
Major Research Topics in Ubiquitous-Computing
- Security and privacy
- Mobile social computing
- Wearable computing
- Tagging and also sensing
- Social implications
- Healthcare monitoring
- Interaction also using recognition
- Web search and also web mining
- Visualization and also social media
- Socio-digital systems
- Gesture recognition