Mobile Cloud Computing is also termed as MCC. MCC offers dynamic and budget-friendly storage platforms to smartphone users prevailing in different geographical locations. Contemporary development in the mobile cloud storage approach permits the users to access the data from anywhere. For example, we take Google drive. We can access the data stored in the drive-by logging into our Gmail accounts from anywhere. In addition to that, users can download and organize the files in the folders which are been mailed to them. Are you looking for an article according to the mobile cloud computing project ideas? Then this article is completely framed for you!!!
In other words, a mixture of mobile and cloud computing works together better and reduces the huge time consumption. Cloud computing is possible with mobile computing which has internet aids. At the end of this article, you can become a master in the important and other interesting aspects comprised of mobile computing. Are you ready to get into the concepts? Come let us have an overview of mobile computing and its sources.
What is Mobile Cloud Computing?
- Hybrid Cloud
- Proximate Immobile Services
- Proximate Mobile Services
- Distant-Immobile Cloud
- Distant-Mobile Cloud
In the following passage, our researchers have listed the environments of mobile cloud computing. Generally, it is classified into 3 environments. Let’s have further explanations in the upcoming passages for your better understanding.
- Structure of Data
- Installation Methods (Private & Public)
- X as a Service Methods (Daas & Iaas)
- Service Providers (AWS)
- WPAN (Zigbee & Bluetooth)
- Optical Wireless Systems
- Wired & Wireless Systems (5G & LTE)
- User Behaviors
- Structure of Data
- Sensing & Multimedia Tools
- Platform Versions (IoS & Android KV)
- Hardware (Mobiles)
The above listed are the sources & environments that determine the best mobile cloud computing project ideas. As already stated it is a mixture of cloud, mobile, and additionally wireless computing systems. They provide top-notch sources to mobile users and internet service providers by storing and giving access to the same information. On the other hand, mobile cloud computing is concerned with its objectives.
To make you more understand the concepts of mobile computing our technical team has concentrated on every aspect stated in the aspects. They are skilful in technical areas. Hence, they offer promising guidance to students across the world. Now we can discuss the objectives of mobile cloud computing.
Objectives of Mobile Cloud Computing Project Ideas
- Cost-oriented Objectives
- To reduce the energy utilization
- To decrease the storage consumptions
- To diminish the application costs
- To achieve the security
- To improve the robustness
- To increase the performance
- Resource-oriented Objectives
- To control the battery levels
- To think about the bandwidth
- To improve the cloud speed/load
- To enrich the device load
- To evaluate the CPU utilizations
- Partitions-oriented Objectives
- To recognize the remote partitions (cloud offload)
- To identify the local partitions (mobile & gadgets)
The aforementioned are the main objectives of mobile cloud computing. We hope that you are getting the points stated as of now. If you doubt any of the mentioned and other concepts related to mobile cloud computing, you are always welcome to get benefit from us. Our researchers are having the best skill sets which results in trustworthiness among college students and scholars.
In every technology, there are pros and cons. When it comes to the research, there is a wide range of possibilities on challenges. You may think that is any challenges arise while researching mobile cloud computing project ideas. Yes, you were right!!! Of course, mobile cloud computing is also subject to research challenges. We have itemized the challenges for the ease of your understanding.
Latest Mobile Cloud Computing Research Topics
- Lack of Privacy & Reliability
- Lack of offloading software components
- Parallel to the mobile software incapabilities
- Lack of Communication Traffic Control
- Huge data traffic handling
- Absence of smooth communication system
- Lack of Live VM Migration
- Deficiency in VMware migrations
- Non-compatible resource-intensive system
- Lack of Semantic Aware
- Absence of resource-efficient
- & computing devices
- Heterogeneous converged networks computer vision
- Lack of Effective Energy Transmission
- Ineffective stochastic networks
- Absence of regular energy transmission
- Lack of Active Environments
- Absence of heterogeneous structures
- Deficiency in power fluctuations
The listed above are the open research issues indulged in crafting mobile cloud computing project ideas. When it comes to research, you can have the expert’s guidance in the relevant areas to overcome these constraints. In a matter of fact, our researchers are guiding the students in these areas. We are strongly recommending you to have an interaction with our technical team to attain your best results. Apart from this, there is various research challenges have existed in mobile cloud computing. Here, we itemized some of the other challenges of it for your better understanding to take preventive measures. Shall we get into the next phase?
Although our researchers have listed the corresponding solutions to the challenges that occurred in mobile cloud computing. Your understanding of the emerging concepts is our main objective. Let’s try to understand the challenges and their solutions.
What Mobile Cloud Computing research challenges?
- Service Segmentation
- Constraints: Service Divisions
- Solutions: Elastic application structure
- Mobile Device
- Constraints: Mobile device limits
- Solutions: Task migration, virtualization
- QoS-Quality of Service
- Constraints: Communication quality
- Solutions: Reduced delivery time, enhanced bandwidth
The foregoing passage has revealed to you the constraints and their solutions to make you much wiser in the same area. However, mobile cloud computing is subject to some of the requirements while implementation. Our technical team is very familiar with this implementation. Henceforth, they framed the following passage, with simple and effective points. As many students are unaware of this area so that we pointed the crispy handy notes to the lay-mans in the industry as well.
What are the Requirements of Mobile Cloud Computing?
- Application Installation Provisioning
- Preventive & Safety Measures
- Frameworks & Energy Ingestion Models
- Network Traffic Scheduler Models
- Priority wise Task Management
These are the most commonly required aspects considered in mobile cloud computing. As they are playing a vital role in mobile cloud computing, they reserved their dominant places in the concepts. Mobile cloud computing consists of various emerging topics. Data recovery and backup is the major topic presented in mobile cloud computing. Apart from this cryptography system, runoff tasks, offloading are also playing an important role. Let’s have the further topics in the immediate passage.
What Research Topics in Mobile Cloud Computing?
- Threat Modeling & Risk Measures
- Multimedia Sharing (Vehicle)
- Live Video Streaming (Peer)
- Access Control List & Privacy Policies
- Data Retrieval & Fault-tolerance
- Adaptive Migration (Live)
- Sensing & Crowdsourcing
- Secured & Trusted Cloud Services
- Prediction / Selection of Channels
- Prioritization of Runoff Task
- Adaptive Offloading Evaluation
- Dynamic Scheduling of Jobs
- Distributed Resource Management
- Cloud Encryption & Decryption
- Data Segmentation & Regions
- Data Backup & Retrieval
- Multi-tenancy Cloud Privacy
- Load Balancing
These are some of the mobile cloud computing project ideas that get covered. In addition to these topics, our researchers have also listed the integrated research areas for ease of your understanding. Are you interested in moving to the next phases? Yes, we know that you are getting excitements about the emerging areas of mobile computing. Come let’s have the integrated research areas on mobile cloud computing.
Research Areas in Mobile Cloud Computing
Knowing and updating about the trends in the technology industry is the most important quality of the masters. Our technical team is just like this. They know every trend of mobile cloud computing existing in real-time. We know that you might need their specifications. As we can read your mind, we presenting you the next section on the emerging trends of mobile cloud computing.
Top 10 Interesting Mobile Cloud Computing Project Ideas
- Tasks & Resources Load Balancers
- New Generation Networks-Energy Aware MCC 5G RAN
- MCC- Data Processing (IoT) on Edge / Fog
- Modeling & Behavior Analysis
- Multimedia Streaming QoE
- 5G Distributed Authentication
- Cloud Data Storage Allocation & Clustering
- MCC- Resource Handling (Virtual)
- MCC- Service & Knowledge Recognition
- MCC- Semantic Web 3.0
As of we have seen the promising trends of mobile cloud computing. You can update yourself in the above-listed areas. As well as you need to update yourself in the fields of performance metrics of mobile cloud computing. Hereby, we are enclosing the metrics for ease of your understanding.
Performance Metrics for Mobile Cloud Computing
- Utilization of Power
- Consumption of Bandwidth
- Time & Energy Consumption
- Transfer & Evaluation Time
- Network Evaluation Cost
- Mean Delay (Timeliness)
- Mean Energy Consumption
- Utilization of Energy
- Strength of Signal
- Size of Workload
- RAM Utilization
Our technical team is highly proficient in handling the emerging technologies presented in recent days. By offering numerous successful mobile cloud computing project ideas they are very particular about each aspects overlay in mobile cloud computing. Our scope is not narrow with project and research assistant services. But also we do offer our guidance to the students in their dissertations, journal papers, conference papers, developments, and so on. If you doubt yourself in the unknown areas of the determined projects then you can have our guidance for your better executions.
“Let’s give wings to your ideologies in the form of research and projects with our innovative and interesting perspectives”